✍︎︎Hinata x Reader

(Not my best work. It was requested long ago)

Being pregnant with your first child has been rewarding. Your husband Hinata Shoyo is already proving to be a good dad.

"Don't forget to take your vitamins f/n-Chan"

"Thank you Shoyo. Do you think we can go to the park today?"

Shoyo smiles his sunshine smile that you love. "Sure, we should have a picnic."

You place your hand on your 8 month belly. "We would love that."

Shoyo walks to you where you sit on the couch and place his forehead on your belly.

"Im so ready to meet her."

You both feel a kick from your little girl.

"She's ready to meet us to I think." You tell your husband.

Shoyo kisses your stomach "I love you (babys name)~"

He then looks at you and leans up to kiss your lips.

"I love you f/n-Chan."

You smile at your husband "I love you too Shoyo."

Shoyo has done so good with you through your pregnancy. He even put the crib together and after a few tries he succeeded.

Shoyo has kept your vitamin schedule for you knowing just how forgetful you are.

Shopping for baby clothes and toys is something Shoyo enjoys more than you.

Your child even has its own volleyball thanks to her daddy.

Shoyo keeps the ultrasound photos in his wallet and is not afraid to show anyone.

He makes time for you even during his volleyball career and you know he will make time for your new addition.

Hinata Shoyo is a wonder dad to your little one and neither of you can wait to meet her.

Perhaps you'll have more in the future.

"Oh shoyo look at the ducks!"

Your pace quickens causing Shoyo to reach out for you.

"Not so fast!"

You giggle at your husband's protectiveness

"Shoyo I'm 8 months pregnant, trust me I can't move too fast anyway"

Your husband sighs "We got to be careful though, please hold my hand?"

You pout but take Shoyos hand "if it makes you feel better honey."

"Thank you, I'm getting hungry." Shoyo says. You nod. "Same. I'm craving strawberry ice cream, or a Froyo!!"

"Froyo?" Asks Shoyo.

You nod "Yes a Froyo Shoyo."

"I could go for a Froyo!" Shoyo says.

You and your husband head for the nearest froyo stand.

The rest of the day included nature and later on Shoyo gives you a good foot rub.

Shoyo is not only a good dad but a good husband. Your very lucky to have him.

——-

This was a Request. Hope it went well.