✍︎︎Rollin Thunder- Noya

Note the one I planned on posting but I didn't finish the other due to this headache so this is my back up that I finished awhile back.)

Nishinoya Yuu has a unique way about him, he's like a rapid breath of fresh air on a hot summers day. He's a likeable guy and in your case lovable. About a month and a half ago he came with you to pick out a pet at petco and even though you had more of a hampster or Genipig in mind your boyfriend is the one who convinced you to get a bird.
You had told Noya you knew nothing about birds and he reassured you that you had it covered and that it's part of the experience. Since your boyfriend had help you pick out this birdy, a perakeet. you had decided that Noya could help you name it too.

"Fluffy?" 

"F/n-Chan that's a cats name.."

"Then Suzy? Tom?"

"Hang on, is it a boy or a girl??"  Noya looked at the little birdy who fluffed out its feathers.

"It's a girl Yuu."

Your boyfriend looked at you strangely and laughed.

"Then why would you name it Tom f/n-Chan!"

"Well what do you suggest?"  You sighed and opened its cage. It looked between you and your boyfriend curiously.

"How about.. Thunder!!??"

"Yuu are you—"

tweet tweet tweet

"See! She likes that name don't cha!"

Tweet tweet tweet

You couldn't exactly argue. The interaction was too cute.

"Alright then, Thunder it is." You giggle as Thunder purchs on your hand, Yuu gives her a scratch under her chin.

"She likes you a lot." you laugh. Thunder had clinger to your boyfriend the moment he showed her effection. 

With a woosh, Thunder sits Ontop of Noyas head peaking out from his strands of hair.

"Yeah! Or maybe just my hair."

Tweet Tweet

Thunder Takes flight off of your boyfriends head and flys around the room.

"WAHHH SHES FAST!" Both you and your boyfriend watched as thunder flew around the living room enjoying her self.

"Do you think she can do any tricks?" Your boyfriend already had ideas flying around in his head.

"She probably doesn't know any yet."
With another lap around the living room she lands on your head this time.
You felt all giddy inside when realization hit you.

"Oh my gosh Yuu! We are parents!!"

Your boyfriends face heated up at just the thought of having a child with you even if it is a bird.

"W-we are!! I'm a dad!!!"

"And I'm a mom!! And Thunder is our baby!!"

Noya took your hands in his and gave them a kiss.

"I— I'm just so happy" he sniffles

"Y-Yuu, are you crying?"

"N-no! It's just dusty in here! Thunder must have stirred up all the dust as she flew around the room! It's just- *sniffle* dust okay!"

Tweet Tweet Tweet Tweet!!

Thunder flys back into her cage and faces the other direction turning her back to you both.

"Yuu! You hurt her feelings! It wasn't her fault!"

"Huh! Thunder daddy's sorry! I know It wasn't your fault!" Yuu clings to the cage and pleads with the little birdy for forgiveness. This amuses you.

"So you admit it wasn't dust?"

Your boyfriend pouts cutely melting your heart.

"I'm just kidding Yuu."  You give your boyfriend a kiss on the cheek causing him to turn and look your way.

"What?" You look at your boyfriend questionably

Yuu grabs your waist and pulls you against him with a smile.  Yuu presses his lips to yours softly, the kiss lasted a good amount of time. After the kiss ended your head felt fuzzy like it usually got when your boyfriend kissed you.

"tweeeeeeeet.."

Thunder snapped you both from your little trance. She looked at you both curiously.

Your boyfriend smiles widely at the little birdy and boops her little beak gently.

"This is adult stuff thunder we will tell you when your older."

-extra-

"F/N-Chan! I taught Thunder a trick!!"

For weeks he has been trying to teach thunder multiple tricks and each time he failed. But finally it worked, and the trick she learned was the best one yet.

"Yuu, this is one time to many."

"It's for real this time! Watch! Okay here we go! Ready??"

Your boyfriend places Thunder on the floor and the little birdy watches her dad excitedly.

Tweet tweet!

"Good! Alright Thunder, show your mom what you can do!"

You looked between thunder and your boyfriend. Thunder acts like she completely understands everything Yuu is saying.

Yuu takes a little white plastic ball from his pocket and Thunder jumps excitedly.

You watch as your boyfriend tosses the ball in a random direction.

What happens next was amazing

"ROOOOOLLINNNG THUUUNNNDDDEERRRRRR"  Thunder had spoke along with Yuu as she dove for the ball in a roll similar to how Yuu receives the ball.

"YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY GREAT JOB THUNDER!" Yuu swoops thunder into his arms and you stand there still in shock.

"Amazing right!!!" Yuu smiles proudly

No longer in shock you raise your hands in the air amazed.
"THAT WAS SOOOOO COOOOLLLL" 

"Rolling thunder! Rolling thunder!" Thunder repeats over and over again bouncing up and down. 

It really was

THE BEST TRICK EVER

———-
————

Do you have any pets?