✍︎︎Kenma x Reader

Adult Kenma-Adult you.

ESO is my favorite game besides Skyrim and Tomb Raider Anniversary. Just thought I'd add it on a one shot. I also added my personal OC in this story.

Here's some things you need to know to understand this one shot fully.

Heals\Healer = Healing in ESO requires players to keep their allies alive and increase their group's overall damage with buffs and other utilities.
Psijic = this skill is mending or healing and stopping time.

Tank = a tank is one of the three main types of group players whose role involves protecting the group from attackers, much like healers. Tanks are "meat shields," so to speak, putting themselves between monsters and the rest of the group.

Sorcerer = Sorcerer is a Class in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO). Sorcerers summon and control weather phenomena - hurling lightning bolts and creating electrified fields, summoning tornadoes and impenetrable fog and calling upon Daedric forces to summon Storm Atronachs and magical armor.

Templar = They are a knight class, who use the power from light and sun to deal large amounts of damage, whilst acting as a healing and buffing class.

Warden = Wardens are defenders of the Green, master storytellers whose nature tales become magical reality. They wield frost spells against enemies and summon animals to aid them

Toon = new character or character.

Companion = Companions are non-player characters who can aid you on your adventures throughout Tamriel. Once called to your side, these stalwart allies will assist you in combat. Fighting alongside your Companion will improve their effectiveness and taking actions they approve of will build rapport.

Pledge of Mara = The Pledge of Mara is a utility for The Elder Scrolls Online available through Crown Store that allows two players to perform the Ritual of Mara and gain an experience bonus while questing together. Usually couples get it.

Okay that's it I think, enjoy.

You are you boyfriends gamer girl there's no doubt about that. He loves you and loves to show you off, not too much but just enough. His friend Keitorin got Kenma in to elder scrolls online ages ago and although she now spends her time married to a noisy owl and managing black jackels and a huge company with 1 kid and one on the way she still finds Time to play with you both. You Kenma and Keitorin are the ultimate team. Granted you can't do trials or big group activities without more members to a group but you can quest together and that's always fun. Mic is always fun too.

"F/n I like your new toon.(character)" Keitorin circles your wood elf character.

You spent a lot dressed up your character or Kenma spent a lot. You try to say no but it's all let me shower you with my love with him.

"Thank you very much. Kenma thinks It's abit revealing. I like it though."

Before Keitorin (Kait> it's my OC yall!) can reply your boyfriend does.

"I just know how perverts are on this game. Some play for different reasons." Kenma pouts on the other end of mic. He's not wrong.

"Well I'm not wearing it for them.. I haven't gotten any comments from other players and I've seen many players with the same outfit as me."

Keitorin hmms "yea I've been there.. a guy asked to do something with my buns i about flipped a lid. I told him I'm married which I am so he left me alone. It's not a good situation to be in but if you do get look upon by a perv then tell him you got a boyfriend and if that doesn't work just go on about your business."

"Ooor she could choose another outfit that I will pay for?" Kenma says in the most polite tone possible.

You pout "no! You spend to much! Can we just go hit up some dungeons?"

Keitorin giggles "my Templar Lady Keitorin is ready! I'll do heals and psijic skills. I'll get out a companion for extra measure."

"Good we could use a extra hand, companions are super handy! I'll use my warden skills and bow , Kenma are you sticking with your sorcerer?"

"Yeah.. it's better than both of yours combined. It's a Sorcerer tank, I'm very proud of it." You can almost see Kenma smirking on the other side of his screen.

"Okay one I have a busy schedule and two you play constantly." Keitorin says, she's not wrong. You giggle.

"I love it when you get this way Kenma. Alright are we ready?"

"Yep, let's Pick a dungeon."

It all started out fine and you rarely need the help as Kenma is really good and Keitorin is a Tank healer so she can handle you and herself. However the thing about public dungeons is it's public and more can join in on the fun. After beating 3 dungeons you noticed the same user following you in the last two dungeons. You all are on standby to figure out what's next when you get a whisper from the user that followed you guys. Your mouth drops after you read what he wrote.

"Oh my gosh, what a creep!"

Your boyfriends ears perk up at this.

"Who? That guy? Did he say something?!" Kenmas grip tightens on the controller.

"Tell him you have a boyfriend." Keitorin says calmly.

You quickly type it in then send it.

Kenma takes it apon himself to introduce him self and then sum.

"Kenma that was so mean!" You cover your mouth at your boyfriends bluntness and harshness . Yet you let out a stifled laugh.

"Well that sent him running with his tail between his legs. werewolf pun intended since he was also a werewolf." Keitorin isn't wrong. Your boyfriend gave that guy a ear full.

"Now will you change?" Kenma asks.

You nod
"Definitely."

Kenma chuckles "Good what do you fancy my princess?"

"Hmm, if you must. High elf dress with elegant beeding. It covers everything."

"You wish is my command." Your boyfriend replies.

Keitorin sighs "you two are too cute. Have you done the pledge of Mara?— Oh poo, I got to go Koutarou and Keiko(her and Bokuto's daughter) are back. So much for down time for this mommy to be yet again. I'll catch you guys later."

"Yes we have and Bye good luck!" You say. Soon your left with just your boyfriend and you.

"Nothing left to do but run off into the sunset together huh princess." Your boyfriend says Cooley. You blush at his smoothness.

"Y-yes, or you could come over?"

Kenma smiles "intriguing, I'm on my way."

No matter what platform or what situation your boyfriend will always have your back. He won't ever push you but he will be there by your side through any situation. Kenma as a boyfriend is beyond perfect because your both perfect for each other.

We can all agree Kenma had a major glow up.