✍︎︎Tsukishima x reader

How you and your Husband Tsukishima Kei came to be is no fairytale and honestly you wouldn't change a thing. Todays your  anniversary and thinking back brings a smile on your face.

"Ugh! What a pompous jerk!!"

You yell coming into your grandmothers living room.

Your grandmother looks your direction as she knits. "F/n, that's not very nice!"

You pout crossing your arms.

"He's not very nice!"

Your grandma shakes her head ""let brotherly love continue, be not forgetful to entertain strangers for thereby some have entertained angels unaware"
Hebrews 13: 1-2"

You sigh, she quotes the Bible a lot.

"What does that even mean?" Your mood only becomes worse.

"It means dear, love and be kind to everyone for Gods watching and that person could be a Angel in disguise."

You take a moment to think on this Bible verse.

"Tsukishima Kei is no Angel."

Your grandma looks at you with a kind smile. "You don't really know that do you dear, have you treated him with Kindness even when he becomes hard to deal with?"

You sigh "We bicker a lot. I-it's more complicated than that Grandma!"

You grandma giggles "is that so? Sounds like you have a crush on each other to me."

Your face becomes completely red showing your grandma she's got you.

"Mhm I see, how about the next time he rubs you the wrong way you rub him with love and kindness. He might just surprise you."

Your grandma has always been right about; well anything. You decide to take her advice.

-next day at school-

"Hey shortie!"

You hated that nickname and he knows it. Thinking back to your grandmas words and l Gods words you inhale through your nose then exhale and decide to be nice.

"Good morning, you look well rested and Very handsome."

Your eyes widen at your words and so do Tsukishimas. You expect more teasing so you close your eyes waiting for his venom words.

"Wanna Go out sometime?"

And from that day you've been smitten ever since.

-present day-

"What are you thinking miss Tsukishima"

You and your husband just finished going out to dinner for your anniversary and are now out for a walk.

You look up at him. "Just thinking about how we first started dating."

Tsukishima sighs "You where trouble from the beginning, shortie."

You hit his chest lightly "you were no Angel either."

Tsukishima chuckels "Or so you assume"

"Oooh, I know. I love you Kei."

Tsukishima kisses your hand then smirks.

"I know."

Some things never change.