✍︎︎Important- Yamaguchi

Lately your boyfriend Yamaguchi Tadashi has been kinda distant, he has been practicing nonstop mainly one on one with one of the coaches close friends. You sit in your room hugging your pillow as you think back to his words. "I feel like the weakest link f/n-chan, I don't want to feel that way anymore and more importantly I don't want to let the team down. I'm not backing down and I am going to learn that floating serve!"
You remember his serge of confidence the seriousness in his eyes and it brings a soft smile to your face. You are truly proud of him, he has come a long way, but even so you miss him and it's effecting with your mood, so much it's getting hard to hide it. Doubts have filled your head; what if volleyball is more important to him now and he will break up with you. You have held in there you really have you love him and everything about him you couldn't imagine your self with out him. Not having much contact with the one you love would have anyone on edge. You sigh and decide to call it a night and go to bed early, sending a encouraging text to Yamaguchi knowing you won't get anything back but that's okay because you want him to know your still here for him. As you fall asleep however a single tear leaves you eye. You miss him.

--
You had a rough morning, your mom went to work leaving your food on the stove but your juice and milk on the table, you heated your food alittle bit more and placed it on the table to cool as you went to brush your hair and just as you finished you heard a huge crash your eyes widen and you sprint to the kitchen, you stand there in shock seems your cat decided the food was for him but due to the table cloth he didn't stay on the table for long he tried to catch him self by digging his claws into the cloth only to bring the whole thing down food drinks and all. You saw a blur run past you already knowing it was the culprit knowing it was in trouble it bolted. You then relize your situation.

"I DONT HAVE TIME FOR THIS!!" Panic sat in but so did clean up mode. You had to hurry.

About 10 minutes later you finished although you were sure the floor would be sticky later but you had no time already stressed you grabbed your bag and put on your shoes leaving your house locking the door on the way out and you ran like hell to school.

"Please let me make it!!!!"

Strange looks, yep that's what you got but honestly who cares you made it! Impressive!

"L/N-San you look terrible.!" Yachi says worried. All you do is nod and lay your head on your desk.

"F/N-chan! Are you okay!?" That voice. Oh how you missed it. He looks at you worried and you feel his stare and look up to meet his face. An emotion took over, and you could hold back.

"Now I'm important!.. you haven't talked to me in three days! And when you did it was less than five words! I MISS YOU! AM I NO LONGER IMPORTANT TO YOU!" At this point you were in tears and Yamaguchi in shock, not to mention you yelled it in the class room for many to see. You get up quickly and make your way out more like run.
As you ran you heard Yachi ask Yamaguchi if he was going after you, but he didn't and after that you went home pretending to be sick. You screwed up. He screwed up. You didn't know. You can't deny how ashamed you are.
"Idiot..."

-I'll make a part two I have some stuff to do today then I'll make it!

Requested by Seawaternymph