✍︎︎Yu vision-Yuu

You expected a normal day not this. But with your boyfriend nothing is normal. You have been in a bad mood lately, mainly because the girls Volleyball at Karasuno was disqualified on going to nationals. Your boyfriend Nishinoya Yu has thought of a idea. He calls it POSITIVE vision, other words Yu Vision. So here you are staring at your boyfriend wondering why he is wearing heart shaped glasses.

"It works! I'm telling you!" Yu says confidently

"You expected me to wear THOSE!?" You point to the glasses he is wearing. He nods furiously.

"Yu, I refuse." You say blankly he continues to smile coming closer and close. His cuteness is hard to handle really especially when you are the same hight as the libro everything is eye level with him. Sighing you give in.
"I'll get made fun of.. but okay. I'll try Yu Vision" you pout cutely earning a peck on the lips. Oh how you love him.

-school time

You are nervous, you think this will make everything worse. Yu seems so confident.

"Yu, can I still back out?" You ask the boy next to you. He shakes his head no and hands you the heart shaped glasses.
"Nope, your already negative and we just got here, put them on F/N-Chan" you stare at them for a short time then after grabbing them hesitantly put them on but all you can think is how much torcher this will be.

"Aww you look so cute L/N-San!"

"I wish I looked that adorable in glasses like that!"

"Wah~ so pretty"

"Kya~ Kawaii I want some"

Who knew this would happen, just one Yu. Just because you tried something different, because you went out of your comfort zone. You never knew how cute you looked in them you only say negative but after today those compliments raised your mood not to mention you relized how much support you truly have especially from your boyfriend.

"So how did it go?" Yu asked as he meets you at the end of school. You smile and peck his lips. "Thank you Yu-Senpai" you wink at him. You are the same age but he LOVES it when you call him Senpai. You were half way down the street as you could still hear your boyfriends cheers about you calling him Senpai. Truly what would you do with out him. You love him.