✍︎︎Daichi x reader

Adult Daichi-Adult you

Period pains are a major pain especially for you. Your sure it's just as painful as child birth but you would be wrong. You can blame the Serpent and Eve for that hard blow; if Eve wouldn't have been tricked by the serpent to eat from the tree of life when she had been told to stay away from it then we would have one less pain as women to worry about. Although period pains arnt as painful that doesn't mean they arnt painful. In fact they can be so bad we have to take off work which is precisely what you did. You now have a week or two to lay back only to be in pain.
Your boyfriend being a police officer and crossing guard has a full schedule but on his lunch break he surprises you showing up on your front pouch.

"Hey Honey, I got you your favorite ice cream and snacks, a heating pad, midol for your cramps And me for good measure."

You felt you heart skip a few beats at how your boyfriend takes care of you.

"Oh Daichi.. ow." You groan and hold your abdomen.

Daichi steps into the house placing down your things then picks you up bridal style.

"Hold on I'll get you to your bed."

How can you say no to this man? He's your prince.

Daichi places you gently onto you bed and then runs to get the stuff he brought you. As Daichi plugs in your heating pad you pop a few midols. Your eyes then land onto your snacks and ice cream. You sigh when your heating pad starts doing its job.

"Hang on love and I'll get you a spoon." You have already reached for your ice cream and opened it.

Daichi grabs a spoon from the kitchen then runs back to your side. You wince feeling another cramp.

Daichi hands you your spoon and kisses the top of your head and rubs your back.

You take a bite out of your ice cream then sniffle.

"T-Thank you Honey, you didn't have to and on your lunch break."

Daichi places a kiss on you ice cream covered lips.

"I did, I want to make sure your always taken care off. Do you need anything else?"

You sniffle then smile up at your boyfriend.

"Just you."

Daichi stayed and eat with you until his lunch break was over. You didn't want him to leave but he had too. A man like daichi doesn't come around that often.
Daichi will always be there for you, that's just the kind of guy he is. Good thing too since In about 1 year you'll be married and in 3 more after that your having babies. Luckily he handles every situation with ease.

Your boyfriend is amazing. And looks amazing in and out of uniform.