✍︎︎Hinata x Reader

Hinata Shoyo didn't have to do much to steal your heart. His personality and cuteness did play a huge roll. Second year came and you had a growth spurt, Hinata not so much. Granted looking down at your boyfriend felt odd at first but you had both gotten used to it. You are still you and Hinata is still Hinata, and Tsukishima is still Tsukishima.

It's amusing to him apparently that Hinata is so much shorter than you, Hinata is at the height of your shoulders and you have to bend down to kiss him on the cheek and occasionally on the lips. Your boyfriend can't stand it when Tsukishima does this though, mainly because it involves you. He's very protective and at that same time fearless for his size. When it came to you at least. Being small doesn't faze your boyfriend as much as it did before mainly because of you. You loved your boyfriends height, to you it is too perfect.

Especially at times like these.

Hinata loves to cuddle and it always starts with clingy hugs.

It was a night of hanging out with your boyfriend and a sleep over, you had been minding your own business looking at the movies you rented when Hinata wraps his arms around your waist catching you off Gaurd you almost drop the movies in your hands.

"S-Shoyo, you started me."

Hinata gave you his signature smile.

"Hah Sorry! I couldn't help it!"

Your boyfriend buries his face into your shoulder blades earning a giggle from you.

His face heats up at the sound of your giggle and he mumbles how cute you are into your back.

"Um Shoyo, as much as I am enjoying this how about we choose a movie first!"

Your boyfriend quickly detached himself from you only to move to your side to help you pick out a movie.

You both decided on (pick your movie choice). As you put the dvd in hinata was jumping on his toes behind you. He wasn't exactly excited for the movie as he was your cuddles.

He watched your every move until you had reached him. He is so cute looking at you waiting for you to sit so he can cling to you.

"Your so cute Shoyo~" you planted a kiss on his cheek and a blush quickly placed itself on his cheeks but as soon as you sat down he crawled over to you blanket in hand.

The movie hadn't even started yet but your boyfriend cling to you closely his arms wrapped around you as he enjoyed your warmth.

You always thought it was the girlfriend who was supposed to act like this in a relationship but clearly you had been wrong.

Through out the movie Hinata had changed many positions all with the result of some kind of cuddle.

Through the last minutes of the movie he had gone from clinging to you like a koala bear to now comfortably laying on top of you, his arms wrapped around you and his head resting on your chest. He melted your heart really. You gently ran your fingers through his hair giving him even more happiness. The smile gracing his features was accompanied by a cute love struck blush and expression. Your boyfriend snuggled his head further into your chest to the point where he could hear your heart beat.

You guess a lot of people would get annoyed in relationships at this much clingy ness but not you, you embraced every moment you had with Hinata.

The movie ended 5 minutes ago but neither of you cared, you cuddled eachother on the couch enjoying eachothers warmth.  This had been your remainder of the night, you even slept and cuddled up to eachother. You couldn't deny it, you loved cuddling but the best cuddles came from your boyfriend and you gladly accepted them when he gave them.

Your boyfriend Hinata Shoyo, is a true cuddle bug.