✍︎︎Mothers Day special- Akaashi

(Sorry if you don't like it )

Lately your and Akaashis son has been getting up at night because he has the munchies, as he has said "my tummy told me to." When it comes to food he is like his Aunt Yukie and Uncle Bokuto, it hasn't even been a week since he went to stay with them and their little tot, she's surprising not hyper like Bokuto, she looks like him but she has a chill personality.

You both have caught little Seijuro (get what I did there?) at night munching on something and you have found crumbs in his bed while cleaning. He is a very active little boy with a decent amount of energy and the food he eats doesn't seem to effect his weight it's as if he's a bottomless pit. You and your husband Akaashi Keiji have tried to put food out of his reach before you all go to bed however he always seems to get to it and your left with a mess in the morning although occasionally he cleans up after himself. You had the day to relax after cleaning, both your husband and son went out to get you Somthing for mother's day although you told them not too.

It wasn't until later that night you awoke to a familiar sound.

Sighing you take Keijis arm off your waist and sit up rubbing your face. You grab your robe and put it on. A soft groan comes from Keiji as he noticed the vacant spot were you sleep.

"Go back to sleep Keiji, I'll go." You see your husband  open his eyes and glance at you, yawning you sneak out of the bed room and quietly make your way to the kitchen, and sure enough the refrigerator is wide open and Seijuro is sitting at the counter eating a now fresh unwrapped plate of onigiri  by him self. You and Keiji do disapline Seijuro But you both also have a soft spot for him and of course he knows it.

"Oya Oya~" you sing coming up from behind him, he freezes at first but then gives you a cheesy smile full of rice and you can't help but to simply sigh and close the refrigerator door. You turn on the light and finally see the full picture. "My little messy eater." You giggle and sit down next to him running your fingers through his soft hair. "You look more like your father every day."

"But he has his mothers personality." Keiji almost startles you as he walks into the kitchen. You smile and get up to make three glasses of water while your husband gives yet again another talk to your son. You try not to find such a situation funny but the fact that Seijuro is simply eating and nodding while his father lectures him only adds to his cuteness.

Placing the water infront of Seijuro he imitately takes a drink Following of with a 'aahh' after he's done.

You smile softly and hand a glass to Keiji as you sit down with your own.

"This started when he spent the week with Bokuto~" you mumble and glance to Keiji he sighs

"Mommy.." his sweet voice gets your attention back on him as he reaches his arms out wanting to be placed in your lap.

"Hai Hai come here." As he sits in your lap you can't help but notice he's still so small.. he was premature but he never has let his size stop him.

"Mommy" he calls again handing you a onigiri of your own. "Haffpy mommy daf" He says with a mouthful earning a chuckle from Keiji and sweet kisses from you.

"Thank you my little baby owl" you say as you take the onigiri from him, he then hands one to Keiji.

"Daddy happy mommy' day" he now says with no mouthful, Keiji simply takes the onigiri and leans over to kiss his head as Seijuro drinks from his water.

A arm wraps around your waist as your husband kisses your temple.

"I planned on taking you and Sei to the park for a picnic, which is why I bought the onigiri." Keiji smiles warmly as you look to him.

"Keiji.." you smile

He kisses you softly earning a cute look from your son. You giggle and take a bite of your onigiri. "Waah so geoood" you say with a mouth full. Your husband takes a bite of his own as you reach for your water.. then

"HEY HEY HEY! " your son yells out of no where making you and husband choke for a short second.

"HEY HEY HEY!" He yells again..

"Happy Mother's Day f/n." Keiji sighs with a smile.

"Thank you.!"

"HEY HEY HEY!" Seijuro turns to you both pouting.

"Hey hey hey" you both say faking enthusiasm

"YAY IM AWESOME!" Seijuro yells.

You and your husband try to keep your cool.. however you both are thinking the same thing.

You should have known it's all because of Bokuto.

Meanwhile

"WAAAHH I FEEL PEOPLE ARE PRAISING ME!" The annoying owl practically jumps off the couch.

He shivers and looks at the door way where both his wife and daughter stand. His daughter looks up to her mother then goes back to her room and shuts the door however, Yukie put Bokuto on the couch so she could finally sleep she could have put him outside but she decided to be nice. As she stepped closer the more Bokuto feared the unknown.

"But babe! Someone was talking about me!" He pleads as she shoves him out the door.

"I don't care! There are others in this house that need sleep! Until we get it go somewhere else!"

Let's just say Bokuto will have to up his Mother's Day gift for his wife. Or perhaps just let her sleep.

"This calls for extreme measures.."

*knock knock knock*

*sound of door opening and a male yawning."

"Bro.." Bokuto looks at the bed headed male infront of him.

"Bro, I told you this would happen if you didn't chill." Kuroo sighs

"Bro, I know I know." ' Bokuto sighs

"Alright, I got you bro." The bed head gives in

Bokuto grabs his chest  dramatically  "Bro.."

"I know bro, I'm a saint."  He moves out of the way and let's Bokuto in.