𝘪𝘹

Later that day

Later that day

(Pronouns used for Loki: he/him)

"Hello Prince Loki." Njal nodded towards the god. "Hello Prince Njal. Shall we go?" Loki asked the Vanir who nodded in response.

The princes walked onto the terrace that was next to the training room. Loki let his coat fall to the floor, leaving him only in his greenn tunic and black pants. He leaned down to take his shoes off as well. He walked to the weapons' stand barefoot, taking two spears. One for himself and one for Njal.

Loki was never very good in physical fighting, so he was easily beat by the other prince who pinned him to the agate floor. Loki dropped his spear beside him with a cling. He panted hard, staring into Njal's eyes. A small amount of sexual tension was building up between them, and the vanir prince lowered his lips onto Loki's, catching him in a short but sweet kiss.

He pulled away, breathing heavily. "It was a great match, your highness." Njal stood up and held his hand towards Loki to help him up a well.

After the two princes said their goodbyes after the dinner Loki made his way to his mother's chambers. He lightly knocked on the door before opening the door and walking into the room, seeing Frigga sitting on a chair reading a book. "Hello mother."

She looked up and put her book away. "Hello Loki. What brings you here?" Loki walked further in and sat on the queen's bed. "I need to make my choice tomorrow. And I don't know who to choose. Sylvie is wonderful. She's more beautiful than any woman I've ever witnessed before, except you of course, and she's just so kind. But Njal is so intelligent and he's a great warrior."

Frigga walked over to Loki and sat beside Loki, taking his hands into her lap, stroking her thumb over his palm.

"You know son, now really when we go back into falling in love and say, it's crazy. Falling, you see? We don't say rising into love. There is in it the idea of the fall, and it goes back, as a matter of a fact, to extremely fundamental things that there is always a curious tie at some point, between the fall and the creation. Taking this ghastly risk is the condition of there being life. You see, for all the life is an act of faith and an act of gamble. The moment you take a step, you do so on an act of faith, because you don't really know that the floor's not going to give under your feet. The moment that you enter into any kind of human undertaking in relationship, what an act or faith. Giving yourself up. But this is the most powerful thing that can be done, surrender. See, love is an act of surrender to another person. Total abandonment. Give yourself up to the person you choose. I know you'll make the right decision."

Loki put his head on his mother's shoulder, listening to her. "Thank you mother. I think I know who to choose."

Author's Note:

Hello friends!!
Here's another chapter. I hope you liked mama frigga's speech. It's originally an interlude by lovesik.

I was supposed to go bowling with some friends today but only only 1 friend could come so we didn't go bc bowling isn't very fun if it's just 2 people.

Yesterday I spend 2,5 hours making cake pops for today so it's kinda sad.

Also I had a physics exam today and it sucked.