𝘹𝘪𝘪

Throne Room, 2011(Pronouns used for Loki: she/her)

Throne Room, 2011
(Pronouns used for Loki: she/her)

"I object." The door of the room was opened swiftly, and a woman with dark hair appeared, and behind her, a wolf.

"What?" Loki looked at the woman with a confused expression on her face. "Hela?" Odin said. "Who the hell is Hela?" Loki asked, but Odin held a hand up to keep her quiet.

"What...what are you doing here? How did you get out?" The woman, Hela, chuckled. "Oh father, you haven't always been the brightest thinker and you aren't right now. I'm here because you," she turned to Loki, "my dear sister, are not the rightful heir to the throne of Asgard. You're not the oldest who is available to rule."

Loki looked at Sylvie, who had worry in her eyes. "Hela, darling, I know that ruling Hel isn't the most exciting thing ever but you're making a mistake." Frigga came into the discussion.

Hela rolled her eyes at her mother. "Whatever. Fenrir, let's go get my army." She turned around, flicking her hair over her shoulder.

Loki's gaze switched from Odin, to Sylvie, to Frigga and to Thor. She was helpless. "What do we do? Also, since when do we have a sister?" She asked her father.

"Long story, too long to tell you now. We have to get our greatest warriors, and get Hela to back off from Asgard. Or else we'll lose. She's stronger than us all."

Loki and Thor went to change into their attire while Sylvie and Jane stayed with Frigga. She told them what to do just in case something happened to them.

Author's Note:

This is kinda a filler chapter, so it's shorter than usually.

I'm going on vacation on Friday, I'll update again when I'm back