Ch.13 : "The Assassin"

Hey guys! I have officially decided to call you guys the Beast Army! Why? Because my Xbox GamerTag is TyBeAsT651!!!! Well, I decided to cut the next chapter in half. Wrote this in 30 minutes!!!!

Clyde (1st)
I fell down near Ruby, but behind some sharp rocks/debris. Thank god I didn't land on those.

"Well well, look at what we have here." Said one of the two Faunus looking at Ruby. I decided to wait and follow, thinking it would bring me to the enemy's base. And whoop de do, it did.

"Hey uh, boss. You may want to see this." Said the Faunus guard not holding Ruby. Who's their boss?

"Is it good news or bad news? Because I could really use some good news right now." Answered the voice. That voice sounded familiar. Why did it? Then, I put the prices together. Roman Torchwick. I seethed with anger. When we were still on team PAJE, I encountered him on a mission. We fought, and he somehow injured Paige. Also, he was one of my employers after I killed my dad and needed cash.

"Uhhh both?" Responded the Faunus.

"Ahhhh, Little Red!" Roman shouted with glee as he spotted Ruby. Then, I jumped out of the shadows.

"Clyde?" Ruby asked, somehow hat surprised to see me.

"Clyde? Clyde Drakken, is that you?!" Roman also asked. "My my my, it has been too long! When was the last time I saw you? Oh, right! It was when I injured Glasses, wasn't it!?" By glasses, he meant Paige.

"If I remember correctly, you still owe me for letting you go."

"YOU let ME go!? Please, I saved your life with those jobs I handed you! And may I say, you were VERY good at those jobs." Roman taunted.

"Jobs? What jobs?" Ruby asked, seriously confused.

"You mean you didn't tell her?! How could you, Clyde?! Well, allow me to enlighten her." Roman said while bowing. Instantly, all of the Faunus with guns pointed their barrels at me. "Ya see, Little Red, Clyde here used to be an assassin. He killed many people and he was good at it too! One of the best, I'll say! He went on numerous jobs and always came back successful. Do you know how many people he killed?"

I clenched my fist, not wanting to hear this again. Ruby was silent.

"Your teammate killed over 250 people."