Ch.27 : "Xander's Discovery"

A/N changing the name of the guy Clyde and Yang beat the puck out of into Chris Schneider instead of Corey Schneider.
Xander POV
-8 Minutes Before Adam And Clyde Fight-

"Now, where's a hotel?" I asked myself. I was walking amongst the crowd, being pushed back to the place I didn't want to go. Back towards Clyde's house. I didn't want a hotel near that place. I knew that if Clyde were to see that house again, he'd go crazy.

"Hey, watch it faggot!" Someone shouted at me. He had just bumped into me.

"Sorry, geez." I replied.

"Geez!? Do you know who your talking to!? I'm Chris-Fucking-Schneider!!" The guy shouted at me. Now, there was a crowd gathering. From the looks of it, most of them were friends of his.

"Yeah, Corey-fucking-Schneider!" They supported him.

"I'm sorry ok?! Now, do me a favor and leave me alone please?" I asked him. He and his possy were really pissing me off.

"No one talks to me like that!" Corey shouted again. The police saw this but did nothing at all. Were they really use to this?

"I do." I countered.

"That's it!" Corey shouted while winding up for a punch. I caught it and threw him away.

"Sorry, but your not good enough to fight me yet." I told his unconscious body.

"Anyone else?" I asked while drawing out my spear. The others immediately backed off.

"A- a huntsman!? S-sorry Corey! Gotta go!" They all stuttered nervously. Then, they ran from me.

"Why were they so scared of huntsman?!" I said to myself, forgetting Corey was behind me.

"It's because of Clyde. A few years ago, he killed his sister." Corey said, groaning and standing up.

"Sister!?" I asked him. Clyde......Clyde d- My eyes widened in horror.

BOOM

Something had exploded. It was in the forest. I immediately ran towards it.

"Hey! Where are you going!?" Corey shouted from behind me.

"Clyde doesn't have a sister! He never has had one!" I shouted back while running to Clyde.