8. Are you crazy?

Natalie's P.O.V :

After blushing for the same thing for like 15 good minutes I stood up and I went downstairs for dinner. It was 8 already and I was damn hungry. As I walked out Harry was still standing there. I wonder Why is he here? It's like a bit time he said bye. I raised one of my eyebrow for him to say.

"Urm.. Actually I was wondering that we can go together.. Like.. Downstairs but you took so much time. What were you doing?" Harry asked me.

Harry, I was sitting there just blushing. Thinking about you, My Love! Wow Nati. You're very talented but after hearing this he would never come around you little girl! Think of an excuse. Faster.

"Uh.. I was changing." I said with a disgrace on my face.

"Really?" Harry asked.

"Yeah! Why?" I said. He's so interested in me. Wow! There You go girl!
"I don't think so. You are wearing the same clothes." Harry said while pointing towards my tee.

Oh crap! He's probably not interested. He is making fool of me. And I'm so crazy. Stupid girl.

"Uh..Yeah.. Yeah! Actually I didn't find something cozy so I didn't change." I said with a big fake smile.

"Oh cool." Harry smiled.

This idiot is stealing my heart Omg! He's smile. Ahhhh! *A directioner can understand her feelings*

"Hello? Hey? Natalie? Natalie?" Harry shouted while shaking me. I think I probably went too far in the dream.

"Yeah.. Yeah. Let's go downstairs?" I asked and started walking downstairs so that I can skip his another question.

*During dinner*

"Dad.. will you just stop embarrassing me in front of my friends. Don't tell them about my childhood stupidity. I was small." I said and then covered my face.

Everybody laughed. Minus mum. She cleared her throat. I think even here she has something to say. Yeah why not?

"We just embarrassed you in front of your friends. But you embarrassed us in front of the whole colony. We didn't complain like this?" Mom said with a lot of attitude on her face.

I can't believe that this woman is my mother. Like which mother behaves with her daughter in this way? Soon tears started to stream all over my face. I decided to speak up for myself. As Dad and both of my brothers were quiet as nothing happened.

"Seriously? Yeah. Yeah. You didn't complain. You.. You just sent me seven seas far to a new country. At the age of 12. You didn't let me be better. You kept my brother away from me. You didn't do anything? If that wasn't anything then I better would have died. In YOUR WOMB because I wouldn't have to see such ridiculous mother" *slap by Dad*

I was shouting a lot but was crying too. My eyes were all red. I suddenly felt heat on my cheeks. Soon I realise it was dad who slapped me. Wow. Didn't take my side and even slapped me. I had nothing to stay here. I decided to just leave.

"I.. I'm so sorry but I couldn't help. I'm sorry. Sorry." Dad repeated while holding my shoulders.

"I have decided to rent a house. Niall will you help me? I can't be with her."
I asked looking at Niall.

"Totally. Stay tonight. Morning we shall be heading. Don't worry. I wouldn't let you stay here with her." Niall said.

"You can't. She has decided to leave. She can with her money and stuff. The things and clothes which are from my money wouldn't be taken by her." My mum said.