17. The Liar

*Harry's POV*
After hanging up the phone call with the girl that I have been crazy about for quite a time now I feel terrible. Because I couldn't tell her the actual truth. Couldn't tell her that that guy's daughter committed suicide after reading the rumours of me having a girlfriend and that he has kidnapped me so that he can kill me whenever he pleases to. Couldn't tell her where I actually was and that in fact I'm not really fine but at least I got to hear her amazing voice and the three amazing words. The kidnapper guy forgot his phone downstairs so got a chance to call her. But should i have said the truth? Or called the cops? What if my smartness will take a toll on my people? I don't really want that.

*sound of someone unlocking the door*

I turned around to look at who it was. It was a little girl probably 5-6 years old.
"Hi Harry!" She smiled.

"Hi honey what are you doing here?"

"The guy that kidnapped you is my Dad. "She seemed quite sad saying that.

"But he said his daughter committed suicide? "I was quite confused about what was going on here.

"Yeah she did die. It was my older sister. My StepMom told Daddy to kidnap you for revenge I thought it was okay and I didn't tell anyone because I thought you might feel bad but I didn't want him to kill you. I think we have already lost a girl and if he kills you millions of girls will kill themselves  and your people will investigate and find my father and put him in prison. I don't want Daddy or anybody to go anywhere. So go out through that window and I'll talk to Daddy. "She said while nodding her head as in she was motioning that 'yes please go'.

As much as I wanted to go but I didn't. Even though I didn't exactly kill his daughter but still they lost her. Right now I should rather make him understand about the situation. Maybe then he won't think emotionally.

"Honey? Can I talk to your Daddy? "

"You shouldn't. He'll kill you."

"Is he a Criminal?"

"No."

"Is he a Monster?"

"No."

"Then he's just thinking emotionally. Maybe with your help we can make him think that doing such thing is just going to ruin your futures along with my family's."

"Are you sure? "
As she said that a tear rolled down her cheek. Its so sad that a little girl has to see so much at this age.

"Anna! Where the fcuk are you? I'll call your Dad and tell him that you're giving me a hard time! "A voice came from upstairs.Might be the step mom. She is using such foul language even though she knows this girl is so young.

"I better go. Daddy's not here right now but when he comes we'll talk to him together. "With a big smile, she left the room.

I just hope Gemma and Mom are doing fine. What if they're thinking its cause of Natalie? God! Please do something and tell them that I love this girl since a long time and I don't want them to hate her.

*After 3 hours*

"Hey! "A heard a voice but couldn't see anyone.
"Hey! Hey! "I noticed the little girl is calling from the crack hole of the door. She opened the door and motioned me.
I took a long breadth and went over there as I knew this is the time.

"You ready? "She asked.

"Yeah I guess. I forgot to ask you how did you open the door? The last time as well. Like I know with a key but I don't think that your Dad will give you one?"

(Smiling ) "I took them out of my StepMom's purse."

I gave her a thumbs up and we started walking upstairs.

"Where were you An- "The Dad started speaking but stopped as he saw me.

"What are you doing up here? How did you? Go back up before I kill you! Go back! "With that he came towards me with a knife in his hands.

To be honest I was a bit scared buf I had to take the risk.. so I didn't move.
As The Dad came closer, Anna came in front of me to save me.

"Daddy! Just let him talk to you. I wanna talk about this too this is wrong."

She tried to convince him but before she could say anything the stepmom came further and slapped her.

A/N : Next chapter will be the same day but it would be Natalie's POV. Disclaimer : I don't own the Picture its from Pinterest.
Lets all hope I update soon.
Sorry that it has been quite a while but I had big important exams going on. I hope you still give some love to the story.
Ps: The story ends at next chapter. Then I'll do a sequel maybe in Middle of May.
Vote/Comment/Recommend
All the love x
~N1dHI