13. The Break Up

Natalie's POV:
Why doesn't he like the idea of me and Harry dating. Maybe he knows Harry better. But I should call Harry.

*Calls*

"Hey babe what's up?" He smirked.

"Harry it's not time to flirt around. Niall's mad at you. He left like 10 min ago to talk to you. He doesn't like the idea that we're dat-"

"HARRY FCKING STYLES YOU DON'T MESS WITH MY SISTER. SHE'S NOT YOUR LITTLE TOY. KEEP THAT PHONE DOWN." Niall yelled out loud that I could hear everything pretty clearly.

*Call ended*

Oh shit shit shit. He's gonna kill Harry Harry's gonna die. He's gonna die. Wait. I think I should go there to stop the storm. Ya! Ya! But I should quickly change.

*30 min*

*Harry's place*

*rings the door bell*

"Harry open up. HARRY! ARE YOU OKAY?" before I knew I was shouting from outside assuming they both are fighting.

Niall opened the door in a while. Didn't even look at me and left. Niall ignored me? Oh god. I should go and check on Harry.

As I went in, everything sounded pretty normal. It wasn't looking like they had a fight. As going in I noticed Harry casually sitting on the couch.

"Hey! Are you okay? Was He mad at you? Is He fine with it now?" I started blurring out questions at him.

"Stop. I'm glad that you're here. I was too lazy to come to your house to talk.' He said as if he was the Regina from Mean girls.

"Yeah? Say." I sat down beside him thinking it must be something casual.

"We're over." He stated.

"Uh.. What??" I couldn't digest what he just said.

"Look. I want it to be straight. Louis told me that you liked me. And I wanted a winter girlfriend. So you know I played as if I was in love with you. But since Niall doesn't allow me to have a fling with his sister. I'm not going to. So we're over." He simply said.

Like all these were quite huge words. But he looked calm as hell. A tear rolled down my left cheek.

"You're joking? Yeah. I know. Gosh Harry you scared the shit out of me." I was pretending as this is not happening.

It was not even a whole day until our relationship. And how can he break up with me. Harry is not a bad guy. Being a Directioner I know it.

"It's truth. Please go. I wanna watch TV." He said.

I was shocked looking at how he was. I couldn't believe what he was just saying. Maybe Niall was right? Maybe whatever Harry's saying is true?

Thinking I ran out of his house, crying. Until I was back at my place I was covered in tears and sobbing.

When I reached back, Ann opened the door of the house.

"Oh... My! What happened to you? Did you get into accident? Or you had fight with someone? With Harry?" As she was asking questions she quickly covered me into a bear hug.

"He broke up with me." I cried.

"What??! Are you kidding?" She pulled out and asked me.

"Does it seem like that?" I cried yet again.

"I'm so sorry. He's such an asshole. He lost such an amazing girl. It's okay you'll get someone better." She tried to convince me.

"Better than Harry? That's no one. I'll get no one." I cried.

"You still love him so much." She gave me a sympathetic smile.

"Cause my love ain't like his." I said.

"What do you mean?" She asked.

I told her the whole story while we entered the bedroom. She was shocked to how Harry had reacted.

"Nati.. Do you think maybe Niall may have made him do that?" She asked with raised eyebrows.

The moment she said that I realized that yes Niall made him do that and I got really mad at Niall. I quickly ran down and out of my current house to the former one.

*At Mom's house*

"You Asshole! Get down here!" I yelled as I entered the house after opening the front door with my keys.

"Hold it you young lady. This is not your house. You cannot behave like this in my house. By the way who are you saying that to?" Mom came as soon as she heard me yelling. Of course she was going to come.

"Niall." I said ignoring the previous things she said.

"What? Are you serious? You love your brother right? Or you have started hating him just like you hate me? Huh?" Mom said while crossing her hands before her chest.

"Why are you two fighting?" Niall asked as he entered the room.

"Mom please let me talk to him alone."
Without saying a thing She left.

"So?" He asked as if he didn't know a thing.

"YOU MADE HARRY BREAK UP WITH ME!! DON'T ACT LIKE YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING!" Before I knew I was shouting like hell at him. Well he deserved it.

"What? He broke up with you?" Niall asked raising his eyebrows. I wanted to slap him hard cause the way he was acting. I hated it.

"Stop ok." I told him clearly.

Niall's POV:

"Seriously honey. I don't know. I didn't make him do that I swear." I tried to convince her.

But she didn't understand. After arguing a lot. She just left.

I'm wondering why did he do that?
Like when I talked to him he said a whole different story. Why did he break up with Nati when He's in love with her?

A/N: Hello everyone! I know it's been a long time since I updated. Sorry. But I finally made time and wrote this. I hope I write next chapter soon. It's December tomorrow! The Year is going to end! I'm so excited for New Year! Do you have any plans? Let's talk about it x

All the love x
- N