11. Spill the words.

Natalie's P.O.V :

"Omg! I love this name!! THE BEST ANN!!" Vidhi yelled out. I was standing there laughing at how cutely stupid she was being ( She's the same in reality xp )

"Yeah Annie! I totally love ViNi. Its perfect. Opps Sorry! PURRRRRFEECCT." I said with some leeroy effect (if you know what I mean ;p )

"I'm so glad you guys like it." Ann smiled.

*****************

Louis' POV :

What should I do? Should I tell Harry? But I promised her! Arghhh! This thing is eating me. Everybody knows I'm bad at keeping things secret. I have to tell someone so I will be relieved and would be able to hide it. Cool. Let's find someone. Ah! There's Zayn.

"Zayyyyyyyn!" I yelled my breath out.

Which caught his attention. He turned around and started walking towards me.

"Yoo Bro! Vas Happenin?" Zayn greeted as he approached me.

"Yoo! Nothing much.. I have got something to tell you but you have to promise me to not tell anyone okay?" I asked with raised eyebrows.

"Ohkay cool." Zayn said. He looked fully chilled out. That's good x

"Harry loves Natalie. Natalie loves Harry. But Harry thinks Natalie loves me. And and he's mad at me." I completely myself and saw a worried zayn.

"Uhhhhhhh...." Zayn said as he started rubbing his hair with one of his hands.

"We gotta tell the other two so that we can set Natalie and Harry up." Zayn said.

First I thought its a bad idea. As I promised to not tell anyone. But I'm only telling everyone so that she and Harry can be Happy. Cool. I'm not wrong.

"Nice Idea! Lets go tell everyone." I cheered.

"Tell us what?" I turned around and and and I saw Harry with raised eyebrows and crossed eyebrows.

F***! I exclaimed in my head.

"Not you Harry. The the crew members tha-t iiii want carrots. Yeah I need carrots very badly." I said trying to make sure he doesn't get it.

"Shut up lou. Spill the words. Now." Harry said.

I guess he knows me pretty well that he knows when I'm lying. I looked towards Zayn and motioned him to tell him. I didn't want to otherwise Natalie would kill me.

"Uhhh...Harry.. Natalie..uh..Natalie.. Natalie..uh..she.." zayn was trying to say but Harry cut him off.

Harry's P.O.V :

Zayn and Louis were hiding something from me. I knew it. So I told them to spill it. They both were doing some motion talk. Zayn at last started saying. He was saying something about Natalie. Related to me? What could it be. But I got mad coz he wasn't actually telling me. So I yelled.

"Come on Zayn. Say it. Now!" I yelled at his face.

"She likes you. Not Louis." A big smile splashed over my face. To be sure I asked him once again.

"Who?" I asked.

"Natalie." They both said in unison with a smile.

I ran and hugged both of them tightly. I was so so happy about it. But why did she lie then? And why did she tell them? Was she lying? Were they lying? Don't know. Gotta go and talk to her.

*Natalie's Bungalow*

*Door bell rings*

Natalie's P.O.V :

I heard door bell ring so I quickly ran downstairs to see who it is. As I opened the door. It was Harry. My mouth went wide open. Why does he wants to meet me? Louis told him or what?

"So you were expecting someone else right?" He asked.

"Uh.. No." I answered as quickly as I could.

"So may I?" Harry asked as he motioned towards the inside of my bungalow.

"Oh oh sorry yes yes please." I said smiling nervously.

"Soo?" I asked as he came in.

"So? I wanted to talk to you about something." He asked moving his hand in his hair.

"Oh yeah what is it?" I asked with a smile as we both sat on the couch.

God. I hope it's not anything related to my feelings please god plea- My thoughts were cut off by him saying..

"Why didn't you tell me?" He asked with raised eyebrows with a bit anger.

Oh my God. He knows it. He hates me. He's angry. That's why I didn't want to tell him. Shit!! What will I do?

"Answer me." He said with a lower tone this time.

"Look I know you don't like me. I'm sorry you had to know about my feelings. Don't worry I will forget everything. Sorr-"

"Shut up." He said angrily while moving close to me. He looks so angry.

I hope he doesn't slap me.

A/N : So how was the chapter? I know I know I took way too much time to update and also it is short. Sorry but I was busy with my college admissions. But now I'll update soon. Next chapter at 12+ votes.

Love you all x

~Nidhi