Thank you and announcements

Hello friends! Thank you so much for reading my story, I hope you enjoyed it! Thanks to everyone who voted, it means a lot to me. 

A few announcements about some of my other works in case anyone's interested:

I recently re-uploaded the original version of Disney Twins. There's a whole long spiel about it in the first part but the gist is I regretted taking it down, so it's back up now. I'm not going to recommend it to anyone lol, but in case you're here from the original version and you wanted to read it again you can now. (I think there might even be a bonus chapter that I never uploaded before.)

On a different note, I've also started a new Jelsa story! It's called Rivals. This one is very different, it's a modern au set in high school with a bunch of Disney and DreamWorks characters. I recently got the idea for it and have been mildly obsessed with writing it over the past couple of weeks. I've uploaded the first couple of chapters on my page, so if you're interested go check it out!

As always, I love hearing your thoughts so feel free to drop a comment if you have one. :)

Thank you again. I had so much fun writing this, and I hope you enjoyed it too.

Have a great day, and happy reading on whatever adventure you choose next!

Lots of love,

~Livi