Chapter 2

This story is going to be in third person perspective if you hadn't already figured it out

Percy was at Montauk beach at his and his mom's cabin mourning the death of the seven when suddenly he felt a presence behind him. "Who's there!" Percy exclaimed as he turned around and saw some people in weird suits. "Who are you people, why are you wearing those weird suits, more specifically why are you here, this is a private area."

"We're here to bring you in for questioning" answered the one in the American flag suit. "We can bring you in the easy way with no fighting and just a friendly talk or we can bring you in the hard way no matter what we're bringing you in."

Percy, not trusting the people, asked them "you never answered my question who are you people then I might go and answer some of your questions I need to know I can trust you first though."

"Seriously kid,how do you not know who we are or at least who I am?" Tin can asked. "We're all over the news and I'm rich."

"That would explain it I don't watch the news." Percy answered "back to my question who are you?"

"We're the Avengers the one in the tin can is tony stark aka iron man, the one in the American flag is Steve Rogers or Captain America, I'm Clint Barton or Hawkeye, the one in the black suit is Natasha Romanoff or Black Widow there are two other people Bruce banner or the Hulk andThor but there not here right now." The one named Clint explained finally after a bunch of questioning from Percy.

Percy made up his mind and decided he could trust them after all if they weren't trustworthy they would have grabbed him already or just not explained their names so he walked over to the Avengers and said " I'll go with you guys just give me a few minutes I need to grab a few things." Percy walked back to his cabin to get a few things and make an IM to his mom who is probably worried about him.

He created a rainbow and threw in a drachma "oh fleecy do me a solid show me Sally Jackson New York City." As Sally appeared on the IM he said "Hi mom"

Sally jumped and turned around "Percy Jackson you are in so much trouble you go missing for 8 months with only one phone call I was worried about you don't you dare go that long without IMing me or something I need to know your ok" that's when Percy started tearing up "mom I'm not ok the seven died in the final battle against Gaea that's why I haven't called I'm at the cabin and these people called the Avengers showed up and are taking me in for questioning or something. I'll be fine though I won't tell them anything that is related to the gods. I have to go now mom they are probably wondering what's taking me so long bye I'll IM you later." He swiped through the mist and picked up a photo album then proceeded to put it in his finding Nemo backpack and headed outside back to where the avengers were waiting

"Ok I got what I wanted. Now I have two questions: where are we going and how are we getting there?" Percy asked

"We're going to Avengers tower formerly known as the Stark tower and we are flying there in the Quinjet." Answered nat

"Oh no I don't fly me and the air do not have a good history! I'll drive there. Thank you very much, see you later you have my promise that I'll be there In about two three hours oh and I'm not a kid." Percy did a mock salute and walked away to his car so he can drive to the tower leaving the Avengers stunned that the kid is willingly going with them they thought he would put up more of a fight.

I'm actually updating this more than I thought I would I honestly thought it would take me longer to post this but I guess inspiration struck on the way home from school so this is what you guys get.
Thanks for all those that are reading my story and voting and commenting and pls tell me about any mistakes I make so I can go back and fix them.