Chapter 10

One night before Percy and Loki were about to go to bed Percy suddenly said to Loki "can we maybe talk for a little while possibly?"

"Sure what do you want to talk about?" Loki responded secretly hoping that it was something good to do with their relationship or whatever it is.

"I was just wondering what we are. I know we're friends but it seems like we're more."

"We can be whatever you want us to be." Loki said hoping that he would want a relationship with him.

"I don't know I just feel an emotion with you that I haven't felt in a while I'm just scared you don't feel it too."

"Percy if that emotion is love then I feel the same way it just took me a while to u defats d that's what I'm feeling." Loki responded feeling hopeful.

"Yes Loki it is. I never thought I would feel love towards anyone the way I do you ever again after what happened to Annabeth and all my friends but I do." Percy said smiling.

After Percy said that Loki pounced on Percy and kissed him (if I do kissing scenes I won't go into them really because I just don't know how to do that really.) After a moment of surprise Percy kissed back. This went on for a little while then they slowly pulled away breathing heavily. Loki blushing got up to go out of the room in embarrassment. "Where are you going? get back over here." Percy told Loki.

"I just thought that after I pounced on you like that you would want me to go." Loki responded.

"What would make you think that? Get back over here and lay down." Percy commanded, patting a spot next to him on the bed.

"Ok I'll stay." Loki said after a short pause. He walked over to Percy and sat down next to him. As soon as Loki sat Percy put an arm around him and laid down with Loki cuddled up to Percy. They fell asleep like that  it wouldn't occur to Percy till morning. Loki never went into his mind and got rid of the nightmares but he still didn't have them.

*skip to morning*

Percy and Loki woke up cuddling and unlike the first time they were actually happy about it, not trying to get away as fast as they could. "Good morning." Loki said, giving Percy a kiss.

"Morning." Percy said sleepily "I had the best sleep I've had in ages." As he said this Percy realized that Loki never did the thing where he goes into his head to get rid of the nightmares as he thought that he smiled.

They walked into the kitchen to get breakfast like normal. The only difference was they were staring dreamily into each other's eyes and the avengers being the meddling people they are they sent Nat over to say "are you two finally dating?"

"Yes. Wait, did you say finally?" Percy questioned

"Nooooooo?"

"You guys completely expected this, didn't you?" Percy asked.

"Yes we did." Nat responded bluntly.

"Whatever, let's just get breakfast."  With that Percy Loki and nat made it the rest of the way to the kitchen where the avengers were very obviously eavesdropping on them.

As they ate breakfast, Loki suddenly straightened up. "Loki, what's wrong?" Percy asked.

"I have been called to asgard because my brother has left to get the infinity stones and protect the nine realms. As such I am required to go and keep an eye on my home for him." As Loki was about to leave Percy quickly ran over to him and pulled him into a hug.

"Don't do anything stupid." With that Loki left promising Percy he won't and that he'll be back soon.

Ok so this is going to be the start of Thor Ragnarok and then I'm going to go all the way through to the endgame. I just had to get to poki being together and now I have some sort of plan.