2

Chapter 2:

Matty pulls me to the table and sets me down beside Eli before pulling a chair up beside me. "Everyone this is Blake my new best friend." he states slinging his arm around me. I chuckle amused at him because this will be the first time i have ever had a best friend.

I wave at the three girls and four boys seated at the table. He introduces me to everyone and they all say nice hello's. Blane is a black headed green eyed boy and Camry his girlfriend looks a lot like Matty his cousin. Next is Tracy he's a mixed boy with honey eyes and his girlfriend is adorable. Her names Ashly and she's only about five foot three with long blond hair and baby blue eyes. Then Carter who has black eyes and brown hair and his girl Zoe who has red hair brown eyes. The last boy is Eli and he's adorable.

"Matty tells me you just knew i was sitting with you." i state turning to Eli with a smile. His cheeks heat up but he gives me a confused look. "Matthew." i say before he can ask the question.

"I hoped you would st with us."

"Well you're lucky Matty talked me into it. Bad girls like to eat outside so they can smoke a little."

Matty laughs loudly at that and i turn smirking at him. "You smoke?" Eli asks taking me serious.

With a disgusted look i gag and say "No. That's gross dude. I was just a joke."

Eli looks relieved and Matty reaches over and smacks him in the back of his head. "Ow man what was that for?" he complains and i watch amused.

"For bein stupid."

Eli gives him a dirty look before turning back to me. His smile once again lights up his face and he says  "If you dont mind me asking where did you move from?"

"California." He's really sweet and polite. You dont see that two often these days.

"Can i ask why you moved here?"

"Change of scenery?" i try and he gives me a look before changing the subject. I smile at him gratefully and he just nods.

"Do you have any siblings?"

"A little sister. Her names Bliss and she's eight what about you?"

Eli's yes widen dramatically and he says "To many to count." He jokes and i chuckle because he's cute. "Seriously i have four siblings. Elizabeth is fifteen, Mickle is fourteen and the twins Colton and Camden are ten."

"Oh you gize have a house full." I laugh and he nods in agreement. "I've always wanted a big family they seem so fun."

Eli nods in agreement and so do a few others at the table. "They can be untill they become a pain."

"Well then i feel bad for my future husband because i want six."

Eli just looks at me and i meet his eyes for a few moments before i turn to Matty. "So how about you Matty? Do you have any siblings?"

"No it's just me and i couldn't be happier." he beams and i shake my head at him amused. The rest of the lunch we just talk about nonsense but i couldnt help and notice all the attention i was getting from Eli.

.

"SISSY!" a high-pitched voice screeches and i look up with a big smile on my face. Bliss is running out of the school with her hands full. She's got tuns of papers in her hands along with her bright pink helmet and her back pack. I dont know why their not in it but Bliss is different. Her little gray eyes are shining happily and she keeps swatting at her long black hair as it hits her in the face.

I go up to her and take her helmet an papers. She gives me a grateful look before barreling into my legs. "Can we get ice cream?"

"Do you wanna see if daddy wants to go?" i ask her because we havn't got to spend alot of time with him. He has been getting the shop ready but we can't blame him because it's coming together great and this is what he wants to do. It makes him happy so we're happy.