1

Chapter 1:

"Blakiieeeee." My little sister sings and then i feel her climb on the bed and start jumping. "Daddy said get up." I smile because i love my little sister to death she is my everything. With a huge smile i sit up and grab her around the waist pulling her to me. I tickle her sides and she squeals squirming around. "Stop, stop sissy."

Grinning i let her go and give her a kiss on the forehead. "Are you ready for your first day of school?"

She nods excitedly and follows me into the bathroom so i can wash my face and brush my teeth and hair. "I'm going to make a lot of friends." She didn't think she was going to make friends since we moved and it was a new school but i reassured her that she is beautiful and everyone will love her and now she is excited.

"You are and why is that?" i ask spitting the tooth past out.

"Because i am beautiful and kind and because everyone loves beautiful kind girls." she says with giggle and i turn to her with a smile before turning back to wash my face. "Your going to make more friends than me sissy."

With a frown i dry my face off and get down to her level asking "How's that Sunny?"

"You are way beautiful than me and you are the kindest girl i ever met." she states with a nod of her head.

I grin at her and pull her into a hug. "Thanks baby but i think you are the most beautiful kind cute adorable nice and all of the above. No one can beat you and remember that." she squeeze my neck and when she pulls back she gives me a kiss. "Now go get ready for school." i stand and pat her but to get her going.

She runs out of my room and i smile at her before i go to pick out my outfit. I throw on a red v-neck with white ripped skinni jeans, a black leather jacket and leather boots that stop at the knees. I throw my hair up in a messy ponytail and put some eyeliner and gloss on.

When i get downstairs daddy and Bliss are in the living room watching cartoons. Bliss giggles when daddy leans over and says something to her. "Hey i'm heddin out." Bliss my sunny jumps off of the couch and hugs my legs.

"By Blakieee see you later."

"I'm pickin you up from school so make sure daddy sends your helmet." she grins and nods happily before she goes backk to daddy.

"Make sure you're careful and have a good day." daddy says leaning over the back of the couch i give him a hug and he kisses my forehead before throwing me my keys.

I get on my crotch rocket and put on my helmet before taking off down the drive and into traffic. The ride to school doesnt take nun but ten minutes because this town is small and secluded not many people live here. Theirs probably only a thousand people and that's what daddy wanted.

Something off the maps.

Every ones head turn to the purr of my engine and i smirk behind my visor. When i take my helmet off i shake out my hair and put it on the seat. When i turn everyone is still looking and some peoples mouths are agape.

I smirk as i pass people in the parking lot. "Heads up." someone shouts and i whip my head in their direction to see a football making its way toward me. I catch it when its a foot away from my face. "Sorry i didnt see you there." someone says getting closer and i look up to see a boy jogging toward me.

He's cute and i mean really cute. He has messy blond hair and these bright blue eyes. He has on a foot ball Jersey over his huge biceps and i know that he's the one the football belongs to. When he gets closer i can tell he is more smoking than i though. His features are sculpted to perfection and he has this cute little dimple on the side of his mouth. The boy stops nfront of me and gives me a smile. "No problem dude just look for me next time." i mumble handing him the ball back.