4

Chapter 4:

"Daddy can you buy me a Bible?"

Daddy stops with his fork half way to his mouth and looks up at me. His face becomes one of confusion as he asks "Why?"

Pushing my food away from me i sit straighter and say "Eli and Matty go to church and they want me to go with them. Thy asked me to go yesterday but i know nothing about God so i said no. I want a Bible so i can read about him and then maybe i'll want to go to church."

Daddy looks at me evenly analyzing me. "Why don't you just go to church Tiger and see if you like it? You dont need to read about God first they teach you about him there." He aka setting his fork down.

"But i still want a Bible because what if i dont like church but i like reading about him."

Daddy nods slowly "Then we'll get you a bible."

"Oh." Bliss shouts and we look at her frightened. "Then i want one. Abby told me that God loves me but i ddint know who she was talking about."

"Eli says he loves everyone and that he sent his only son to die for our sins." i inform her and she gets her thinking face on.

"Where did he send him from?" she asks after a few minutes.

I shrug my shoulders but i'm surprised when daddy says "He sent him from Heaven. Jesus was born to earth by the virgin Mary." My eyes widen because i didnt know daddy knew about them. He never talks about them and he doesnt have a bible anywhere.

"How did you know?"

"Grandma and grandpa use to force me to go to church and read the Bible daily. When i turned eighteen and grew up i resented that and never went back."

"But do you know if he's real?"

Daddy nod seriously and i give him a strange look. "I was rebellious Tiger and i didnt want to listen to the rules. I know he's real but i guess i needed you to talk about him before i started to."

I nod slowly understanding. I guess i would have been rebellious if i was forced to go to church and read everyday. I think it should be in your heart to accept God. Others shouldn't force him upon you and i'm thankful Eli didn't. "Can we go to church Sunday?" I ask daddy hopefully and Bliss nods in agreement turning to him.

Daddy thinks about it for a moment and then he nods slowly. I have a feeling he doent really want to go but he's doing it for us and i'm happy about that."Well we have to go shopping for clothes and a bible." i say excitedly and Bliss giggles beside me.

"We'll do that Saturday night but right now you have to get to school."

.

Parking my bike i get off quickly and take my helmet off. With a grin i turn to them and throw myself at Eli giving him a big hug. He gives me a hug back with a chuckle. "Why so happy."

I jump up and down in his arms excited i'm finally going to experience church. "Daddy said we can go to church Sunday." I shout happily and then pull back to pull Matty into a hug.

He laughs happily with Eli. Eli gives me another hug and says "That's great." when he pulls back.

"I know it's so awesome and we're going shopping for clothes and bibles Saturday so i may need your help on a store. Oh and can you give me the address to your church and the time it starts?" i ask and by the time i'm finished i'm out of breath.

"I'll txt you everything but i need your number." I stick my hand out for his phone and he gives it to me. I type my number in with a wink face and give it back. "So do i need a dress?"

Camry comes up beside me with a smile and says "It's come as you are but since your going shopping a dress or skirt will be fine."

"I'll get a dress but i dont know about the heels." i say looking down at her feet.

Camry giggles. "You dont have to wear heals i just wear my Sunday best all of the time because i want to praise him every second of the day." I nod faking that i understand.

The warning bell rings and we all go our separate ways. Eli pulls me into one last hug and i pull back amused. "I'm very happy your coming to church Sunday."

------

It's mighty short lol so i might upload another chapter later today.

-Believe01