18

18:

Its been two weeks since we left and Eli and Matty have been blowing up my phone. Finally I just shut it off. I didn't want to be reminded of what I couldn't have.

I miss them so much all of them but Eli and Matty the most. They were the ones I was closest to the ones that were always by me no matter what. They new my secret yet they trusted God enough to still stick with me.

That's another thing I loved so much about them. Their love for God. Something awful like this could happen to them and they would still love him unconditionally. I bet their whole family could be killed right infornt of them and they would still believe god had a reason for it. Their faith is un wavering. But mine is spiraling out of control.

This is how that happened. "Blake!" Daddy shouts through the apartment sounding frantic. He busts through my door and his facial expression has me on full alert.

"What is it?" He thrust the phone out to me and I take it with a confused look putting it up to my ear. "Hello?" I ask slowly.

"Blake!" Matty calls over the line sounding defeated and sad.

"What is it?" I know I don't want to talk to them but he sounds horrible.  Okay so that's a lie I really want to talk to them and this is my reason why.

"They took him." he says breathlessly and my heart stops.

"No, Matty no they didn't."

"They did Blake. No one can find him and when I went over to his house his socks and shoes were on the ground where he always puts them before bed." Why would he have left without his shoes?

"I'll be there in like five hours tops." I inform him hanging up the phone. "You stay with Bliss and ill go find my love."

"I'm going with you." Daddy says seriously. "Can't have my son die before I get to know him."

Serious I go to my closet and get my hand pistol out sticking it in my jeans and I get my switch blade and put it into my boot determined to get the only man I love back.

When I get to the living room daddy is standing there with his deadly face on and I know its time.

Daddy and I jump on my bike and get there in three hours because since we drove the bike we could weave in and out of traffic. I get to Matty's house and jump off of my bike. He rushes out and brings me into a big hug. "Eli's parents called the police." he informs me and I sigh. "Their in the house." First time ever actually meeting his parents and it has to be because hes missing.

He's missing because of me.

Daddy and I follow Matty into his house. We enter the living room and what I see makes me even more determined than I already was. "I'm sorry." I say to the woman clutching her husband. She looks as if she lets him go she'll parish and have noting left.

Her makeup is all down hr beautiful face and her hair is a mess. She's in her night clothes as if she just woke up. I look to the man and see he looks just like my love. He has his beautiful eyes and his silky hair. The man looks a little disoriented like he can't believe whats happening.

They look up at my voice and I place my hand over my heart and vow "I'll get your son back if it kills me."

"You must be Blake." the mother says with a little smile and some sniffling. I nod at her and she smiles more before bursting into tears. "My baby always talks about you. You hurt him." she states and I look down biting my lip ashamed.

Daddy puts his hand on my shoulder giving me a little bit of strength. "I tried to keep him safe, but I failed."

"You haven't failed yet. You can still get him back." she says forcefully and then her voice softens. "I'm counting on you getting him back."

"I won't fail you ma'am. I love your son and I will never forgive myself for leaving." she nods at me and I look to Matty. "Can we use your car? We had to ride the bike to get here faster."

"I'm going with you." he says and I give him a look of disbelief.

Thankfully his father says "You will do no such thing." Mattys abut to argue with him when he receives a stern look.

"Fine." he grumbles giving me the keys.

Matty wraps me in a tight hug and says "We'll be praying."