12

Chapter 12:

For the next week at school i ignore everyone. I dont talk to them and i dont look at them i walk past them and act like they dont exist. Matty and Eli tried talking to me but i just ignored them and put in my ear phones.

Matty looks bad he looks really sad like i broke his heart when i told him that i didnt like him and never would. It hurts me to see him like that but he has to understand its for his own good.

Eli looks determined now he looked sad a few days and confused but now he looks determined and i dont like that. The girls -well Camry because we had gotten a little close- look mad and confused at whats happening. I thought Eli would tell them all what has been happening but i guess he didnt.

I cant help but to be shocked and touched at that. Shocked because i though he would tell them they are all really close so i just assumed and touched because that means he must care. If he cares this is going to be much harder than i imagined.

Friday when i'm walking out to my bike someone grabs me from behind. Out of reflex i turn quickly and throw a punch at their face.

"Oww." Matty says from the ground.

"Oh i'm sorry." i say putting my hand out for him to grab. "You shouldnt sneak up on me."

He takes my hand and stands holding his bleeding nose. "Thanks for telling me." he brings his hand away and winces when he sees all of the blood. "You've got a nice punch."

"What do you want Matthew?" i sigh letting go of his hand.

"I want to know why you wont talk to me? Why you told me you didnt like me and never would?" his voice brakes a little and i sigh.

"Do you want to come over an i'll explain?" i ask and he nods quickly. "You should probably check your nose first."

Matty nods in agreement "I probably should."

"Listen i have to pick up Bliss and then you can come over. I'll txt you my number." i say getting on my bike Matty shakes his head.

"No i want you to give it to me now. You might play me."

"Eli has it if i did." i say with a sigh giving him my address. "See you at like three thirty."Matty nods and runs off to the school to clean up.

Putting my helmet on i pull out of the lot and notice Eli at his car watching me. He must have seen me talking to Matty.

When i get to Bliss's school shes already outside and she has a scowl on her face. I pull up beside her and she puts her helmet on. I lift her and just watch her as she gets on the bike. She just sits there no smile no squeal she just sits there. "What's wrong?" i ask lifting my visor.She ignores me and just sits there looking ahead of her. "Bliss what's up?"

"You. Ashley doesnt like me anymore because you're mean to her brother." she shouts and i lean back shocked.

"How am i mean to him?"

"You dont talk to him or even look at him so she said shes not my friend any more."

I sigh because i didnt expect this to affect Bliss. "I'm sorry Bliss but im not his friend."

"Why?" she demands and i sigh.

"Don't worry about it." she goes to open her mouth and i close her visor shutting her up.

Matty's truck is already in our drive when we pull up. I park my bike and his door opens revealing him and Eli. "Really?" i ask taking my helmet off. Helping Bliss down i get off the bike and make my way to the door with them following.