~ Imagine 3 ~

Prompt: "Sorry doesn't fix everything."
Tw: Arguing? 

My thoughts trailed into what happened and my eyes went a bloodshot red, water collecting in my bottom eyelid. I escape to the bathroom as quick as I could and lean over the sink, my eyes go puffy and a short intake of a breath follows my lip. Tears collect in my eyelashes making it hard to see so I close my eyes and open them. I sniffle and try to gather my composure. I wipe my eyes with a towel and splash my face with cold water then dry my face on the same towel. I walk quickly out of the toilets and bump into someone by accident, I help them up and rush away as I realise who they are. "Fuck." I mutter. They run after me, "Wait! Fuck. Y/n." 

I run out into the rain and try run to my car but Dua grabs my wrist and turns me around. We're now both drenched and tears are rolling down my face. She looks me in the eyes. "I'm sorry!" My lip trembles, "Sorry doesn't fix everything." My voice heightens and cracks as I speak, I shake her hand off and hug myself as it's really fucking cold. Tears continue to drop from my eyes. "I-I didn't mean to!" I sigh, "Then what did you mean to do?!" I raise my voice, getting impatient. I try to walk away and she just stands there, her eyes watery and puffy. I hear footsteps run up to me and someone comes up behind me and grabs my hips turning me to them. "Then what does fix it, because I'm willing to do fucking everything for you Y/n!" I look her in the eyes and smile. "All I want is your lips against mine right now." She nods and pulls me closer to her, I stand on my tiptoes and she connect our lips the rain pouring down on us.