14 - Actual Final Battle

Having come to a cross-road in the battle against Light and Dark, Exaton smirked as Harper had punched a crater between him and his brother.

Standing up, Kefer stared at his brother and sister in horror.

"What have you done to her, Exaton?" Kefer questions.

"Something I should have done before she was taken away from us all those years ago," Exaton replies.

Laughing to himself, Ra delivered a blast to Exaton's stomach.

"How dare you harm your sister in such a disgusting way." Ra comments. "For this, you will be punished for your behavior."

Fighting against one another, Ra and Exaton seemed to be on even footing. Everyone stood to the side and silently wondered who would win the battle.

After a while of fighting, the duo stopped as the final blow was dealt. After a moment of silence, Exaton was the one to fall. Noticing he was unconscious, Ra took away Exaton's powers once more. 

As one of the mummies was walking off with Exaton, Anubi looked back and saw Ra directing Ramses to take Harper with him. As Ramses was going to pick up Harper, the duo made eye contact and waited for everyone to get out of the way.

"Feeling remorseful?" Ramses asks.

Nodding in agreement, Ramses sighs and stands up. Offering a hand, Anubi takes it and Ramses pulls the Jackal into a hug.

"I forgive you." Ramses smiles.

Silent,  Anubi returns the hug and shows a genuine smile.

"Thank you." Anubi relaxes.