Jealousy & Co-stars

This is the first film you and your husband have been in together. You've been on set with Alan many times because you were a theater student in your last year who was also studying makeup. You were an assistant to the makeup team who worked on one of Alan's previous films, which is how you met Alan. You had started seeing each other not long after and you had been going out for almost a year when you graduated theater school. After graduating from theater school the director who films you had been working with offered to let you audition for a film and you made it into the lead role which is how you really got your start acting. You and Alan had worked on different independent projects over the years. If you didn’t have any films you were working on you would volunteer to help the makeup department of whatever film Alan was working on, mostly as a way to spend more time with him. 

It’s been a year since you graduated and in that time you and Alan had been married. Now you are getting ready to film your first movie together. You were very excited because this is the first time you and your husband would appear on screen together.  The only issue was you didn’t end up in a romantic relationship with Alan in this film. You, him and another man were in this wicked love triangle and you would end up with your co-star Gabe. Which meant you had a lot of kissing and other types of love scenes with them. You never thought Alan to be the jealous type but he obviously wasn’t happy about it. 

You had been working on a scene, it wasn’t exactly a sex scene, you were nowhere near naked but you were in your underwear.  You and your co-star Gabe were making out, he had you pushed up against the wall and was kissing you neck.  Alan was standing behind the camera fuming. Normally he wasn’t bothered by things like this because as a fellow actor he understood that this was just work and it didn’t mean anything. However… Gabe had feelings for you and it was obvious to everyone on set. He was always making comments about your outfits and body. It showed in the way he kissed you and touched you during your scenes together. So seeing his lips all over you and especially seeing how much Gabe was enjoying it made him seeth. 

“Mmm your lips feel so good.”  He moaned, pulling his lips from yours to plant opened mouth kisses to your neck.  

“Cut! That’s not in the script.”  The director yelled. 

“Sorry I guess I got caught up in the moment.”  Gabe smirked at you.  You rolled your eyes and Alan was trying not to audibly growl.  

“Let’s just try the other scene. Alan this is the scene where you break into the room to see them kissing and you and Gabe fight. So get set up. Alan let me know when you're ready.”  The director instructed.  You knew this was going to be a bad idea, especially considering how pissed off Alan was.  

“I’m ready.”  He stood right outside the door waiting for his que.  

“Alright and Action!”  

On que Alan kicked the door to the bedroom in. The door knob hit the wall behind it embedding itself into the drywall.  Alan looked so pissed it actually intimidated you.  He stomped right up to Gabe and threw him against the wall he had just been kissing you on. He punched him once in the face then in the stomach before throwing him to the ground.  Alan’s foot was against his throat keeping him from getting up.  

“Stay away from her or so help me I will put you in the ground myself.”  Alan threatened lowly. He walked past you and threw your clothes at you. “Get dressed, we’re done here.”  

“Cut! Good job you 3. That’s all we have time for today. Everyone pack up for the day.”  The director nodded at you before leaving for his dressing room as you finished putting on the rest of your clothes.