Locked in a room prt 2

No one's POV:

Laney's eyes flutter open once again. But this time, the room is bright. She reaches for the alarm clock on the night stand and checks the time. It's 8:32 am. Corey notices her awake and decides to greet her. "Good morning Lanes," He beamed, trying to get a reaction out of her. Lanes? I thought he would call me Penny! Did he know I was awake last night? Laney thought. She turned to him in shock. "What?"

Corey chuckles. "You know, you weren't very good at hiding the fact that you were Laney Penn." Laney huffs. "I wasn't that secretive was I? So, how did you find it out was me?" She asked, curiously. He was quite oblivious and she didn't think he would instantly find out. "Well, to start I did recognize you from your face. And I wasn't really sure at first, but when you were putting away your stuff, I noticed that you took out the orange beanie and quickly put it under another stack of clothes." Laney's cheeks went red. "Dang it!" She sat up and crossed her arms. "I thought I was being slick!"

"You tried." He walked over to her bed and sat beside her, putting his arm around her. "It's been a while, hasn't it?" Laney looked at his hand, which was now around her shoulder and started crying. "I missed you." She wrapped her arms around him and squeezed him tightly. Corey was shocked, but put his arms around her as-well. "I do too." They stayed like that for awhile then awkwardly pulled away. "Sorry." They said at the same time. Laney grabs Corey's black beanie from his bed and puts it on his head. "There, you look cuter that way." She grins, pulls out the old orange beanie, and puts it on her head. "
"Now we're matching!" Corey smiles. They were both happy at this moment, and that was all that mattered. Corey had fulfilled his promise, with the help of Carrie and Larry, he found her again.

(Edited) This is basically the ending since I have nothing else to do with my ideas! If more people want me to write more, I'll be glad to! The next chapter will just be an extra.