Authors Note IMPORTANT!!!!

PLEASE READ THIS NOTE!!!

So recently and quite amazingly I found out that one of the people in my club (game club) is a costume designer and worked with creating the digital costumes for the next three Avatar movies!!

I know that's very hard to believe and I absolutely did not believe it either but he showed me undeniable proof, I'm no slacker either I reverse image searched every photo and checked the cast and crew for his name. You don't have to believe me but when the movies come out it will show you I'm telling the truth!!

I asked him to spoil some of the things I REALLY wanted to know so now I know them, I'm telling you guys this because I wanted to know if it'd be okay if I incorporated the future movies plot lines(not much but a bit) into mine and even tell you about some of the amazing things I found out about the diversity of the Na'vi! He even showed me a (heavily edited so I couldn't leak it) picture of what the bad guys in number 3 looked like, VERY BDSM... I begged for that pic I was pretty angry when he edited the BDSM out cuz that's obvi why I wanted it but I digress,

He only worked with them during the 2-4 1/2 so he doesn't know anything abt Movie 5 but it's still pretty amazing, and yes I did ask if Tsu'tey was still alive because SOME of the characters do get cloned/reincarnated(I won't say who unless u say it's okay) but no, Tsu'tey is very much canonically dead and with Sylwanin in the network of Eywa.

Obviously I don't want to take away the wow factor of seeing and knowing these things for the first time for you guys unless you're okay with it!! So tell me what you think!

I won't be editing this note at all so you all can go back and see it when the movie comes out, so it's kind of a spoiler that someone dead gets cloned, lol sorry!!