Chapter 13 - Evolution

"How could you lose him!!" Tsu'tey yelled to me as we ran back to the Olangi village.

"Well-why should I have to keep an eye on him! He is YOUR brother!!" I shouted back.

Tsu'tey looked at me like I was crazy.
"IN ARMS!"

"It would not have happened if you did not run off last night!" I yelled while throwing me hands in the air dramatically.

As we got into the camp we spotted a very drunk and past out Jake Sully laying on the ground. I sighed in relief thanking Eywa that he did not wonder off somewhere, I nudged Tsu'tey and motioned for him to pick Jake up. He rolled his eyes and began putting Jakes arm around his neck.

"Come on big guy." I said while smacking his cheek to wake him up.

"Hmm?"

"How much did you have to drink?" Tsu'tey said while plugging his nose.

I giggled to myself secretly hoping that Jake would barf on Tsu'tey.

"Okay we have to get going, do you think your ikran can carry both of you?" I asked.

"Yes but I do not see why, he should have been more careful with his liquor."

"That we can agree on."

We said our goodbyes to the villagers and then set off, about an hour into the journey Jake was well enough to ride Bob, the Ni'awve Clan was a day and a half ride on Ikran, we had a long way to go.

I watched in awe as the scenery underneath me changed from forests, to plains, to marshes, this world was fascinating.

Tsu'tey and Jake's Ikran stayed a far distance from mine so to not be blinded

Tsu'tey and Jake's Ikran stayed a far distance from mine so to not be blinded. As for me, I had special ionar made so that I could not see underneath me unless I moved my head a certain way. Strapped to the side of my Ikran was the bow that Tsu'tey had carved for me from the wood of Home Tree, which was against the rules but Tsu'tey insisted, saying something along the lines of, "What are they gonna do? Kill me?" then he proceeded to laugh for five minutes.

He carved me one that was good for use on Ikran and the ground, but there are different types of bows that specialize in aerial and direhorse combat. Tsu'tey was using just a standard bow since he lost his when he died, I could not use those ones because they were too big. (In reference some human bows take 200lbs to pull back the string so just imagine that but 5x worse for Na'vi ones.)

)