Chapter 17 - Tipani Clan

"We are finally here." I said exhaustedly as I rolled myself over a giant log.

"Actually this is just one of the outer villages, the one we're looking for is still a few miles in." Esnä said in a matter of fact voice.

I groaned, looking towards Jake who was itching at his butt. "Your openness never ceases to amaze me." I said while patting him on the back.

He shrugged his shoulders.

Since the forest was so dense, we were forced to walk to the rest the way as our Ikran flew overhead.

"Should we say Hi to them?" Jake asked.

Esnä shook his head. "It's best if we try and sneak past, they aren't fond of visitors. We should just quietly open the Harmonic and then leave."

"You cannot quietly open a harmonic!" I said.

"Just follow my lead.."

We nodded our heads and snuck around the area of patrol, but out of nowhere Esnä gasped and froze.

I shook his shoulder but it seemed like his mind was entirely gone. "Esnä! You are going to get us caught!" I whispered.

He blinked and then sat down looking very frustrated.

"What is it?" Tsu'tey asked firmly.

"I don't know.. it was a vision, that's odd I haven't had a vision since..." His voice trailed off as his mind began to wonder, then his eyes turned to me. What was he thinking?

"Since???"

"Never mind that, what was the vision?" Jake asked curiously.

"It was a girl, she looked very sick."

"What did this woman look like?"

Esnä hummed thoughtfully. "She was very pretty, but her eyes were sunken in. She looked like she was pregnant, there was a woman with her wearing a red garment."

Jakes eyes filled with terror. "Neytiri." He began to breath loudly and trail back and forth.

"No.." Tsu'tey said as he squatted low to the ground.

A million thoughts rushed into my head, what were we going to do... "Jake you have to go.." I whispered.

He looked like he wanted to protest but he simply could not.

Tsu'tey nodded his head and took jakes shoulder.
"You need to be with your wife, go now."

Jake did not spare a moment, he quickly climbed the nearest tree and called Bob. We all knew this would alert the Tipani clan, and we had all accepted that.

I stood up and grabbed Tsu'tey from off the ground as we prepared to meet the guards. I watched as Jake flew away and then sighed. In the distance I could hear the sound of horns being blown and footsteps drawing near. As the warriors surrounded us we backed down and tried to look unthreatening.

"Who are you?" A giant Na'vi man with armor on questioned.

They were huge even for Na'vi standards, their muscles were far more developed than what I have seen at the Omaticaya and even the  Metkayina. Their armor was made from the hides of animals and tree bark, and their faces were painted with colorful markings.

Tsu'tey stepped forward and greeted him. "I am Tsu'tey, Olo'eyktan of the Omaticaya Clan."

I gulped, if he was announcing himself as Eyktan than that means he had made up his mind. "My name is Awa'iti, I am the last born daughter of the Olo'eyktan of the Ko'hatu Clan."