First day in the Lab

-Hans's POV-

I walked into the lab with Sky.

"Hey everyone! We've got another hybrid here!" He announced. We introduced ourselves.

"Show him around the lab." Sky told the guys.

Martin brought me around the lab. "This is the wall that we put our discovers on," he introduced, "And that is the safety test room." "What is the test room used for?" I asked.

Martin answered, "It is used for testing our powers, so that we won't destroy the lab."

"Show him our powers." Sky told his lads.

Sky went into the test room. There was a dummy in there for testing. Sky activated his powers, pulled out a diamond sword, and cut the dummy into straight half. Then, Deadlox (Ty) went into the room. He grew out two dragon-like wings and a tail. Jason put a giant piece of wood inside, Ty flew around, charged towards the wood, and made a hole through the entire piece of wood with his claws. Jason transformed into a creature that looked kinda like the Wither. Adam (Sky) brought in a few animals, and quickly ran out of there. Jason shot out a wither skull, and the animals slowly dissolved into dust. It was the wither effect.

"I can't show you my powers yet because it is way too scary." Martin said, biting his lip.

"Now, you can show us your powers," said Adam.

I went into the room, activated my powers. I felt those fiery, feathery wings again. I filled the whole room with fire within a few seconds. The fire disappeared after about a minute.

"That was so awesome!" said Jason.

"Yep it is." I answered.

Adam told me more pros and cons of being a hybrid. It seemed that being a hybrid will make you a killer, but you can also save people using your powers. Ty told me that he was once kidnapped by terrorists. Martin murdered them, let them "Rest In Pieces" (literally) and saved Ty. Apparently Martin was a really crazy killer hybrid.

(A/N Chapter 10 and 11 in Human Stupidity are coming out soon!)