Everything Is Crazy!

-Ty's POV-
We chased Martin and Jason down to the city. Hans made a wall of fire in front of them, and shouted, "Please stop! You aren't like this!" Jason ignored him, and blasted his way out.
Martin seemed to get under control, but at last she followed Jason's way out. This wasn't working.
Then, Adam said, "They didn't go insane. They are just too weak to suppress their hybrid powers. Herobrine had taken over me once, and Seto helped me to regain control over my body. What we should do is to strengthen their minds and let them gain control over their body again." He is right. But, Domenique said, "The hybrids' minds are too strong. Jason and Martin can't suppress them. Should we weaken the hybrids first?" "I think we need to," said Adam, "but we need different methods. The Wither will get tired, so we should let Jason continue killing. 666 becomes stronger every person he (she) kills, so we must stop Martin from killing." So, we blocked Martin's way, and trapped her.
Adam shouted anxiously, "Martin! Just f*cking stop this bullsh*t! This is not funny!" Suddenly, Martin turned normal, but not for long. "I can't stop. 666 is taking control over me. I am trying my best to suppress him. Keep me trapped here as long as possible. Also, save Jason. He is everything to me." said Martin. Then, she collapsed. After a few seconds, she attacked Adam. Adam blocked the attacks with his swords. The weapons clash, and made a giant noise.
I quickly realized the sounds of wither skulls exploding ceased. Maybe Jason was weak now. I said, "Hans and Domenique, go find Jason! I am staying here to help Adam." Hans nodded, and they took off to search for Jason.

-Hans's POV-
I flew around with Domenique, trying to find Jason. I spotted a group of people, surrounding something. I looked closer, and I couldn't believe what I saw. There was a whole group of people beating up Jason. I blasted a fireball next to the crowd, and the people noticed me and Domenique. Someone shouted, "You hybrids ruined everything! You must all die, like him!" I muttered, "No... not Jason..." I shouted in absolute anger, "WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO ME?" I sprayed fire all over the place, killing everyone around except Jason. Domenique landed, and activated healing powers, trying to let Jason be conscious again. Apparently it did not work. Jason was still alive though. I looked at Jason, clenched my teeth, and thought, Why do humans hate us so much? I never hated hybrids, but now I can finally feel the pain. I carried Jason on my back, and walked back to where Adam and Martin were fighting. I walked and walked, and ran into a group of armed citizens. The leader (I suppose) shouted, "You nasty little scumbags, it's time to die." I usually wouldn't care, but this time was an exception. Humans are nasty, humans are little, humans are scumbags. They are selfish inconsiderate creatures.

-Domenique's POV-
"Bring Jason back to Adam. I need to deal with these stupid people." said Hans. I took Jason from his back, and flew back to Adam. I saw Martin and Adam, both exhausted, but not hurt at all. I put Jason onto the ground, Martin looked at Jason, knelt down, and said, "J-Jason...I-I am sorry..." Then she cried. Ty comforted her, as Martin was back to normal. Both Jason and Martin were fine. Suddenly, I heard a loud rumbling sound.
"What the f*ck was that?" Adam asked. I looked over, and I saw a building crumbling to the ground. Just as I was wondering what happened, I saw a few citizens running by. They were escaping from something. Then, a huge blast of fire coming out of nowhere devoured all of them, leaving nothing but ashes behind. I looked at the origin of the blast of fire, and I saw nothing (literally NOTHING) but Hans. He looked at us, and turned around. Ty decided to follow him and see what he would do.
-Ty's POV-
I followed Hans, and I saw him searching for something. He found a man, and killed him with fire much stronger than what we had seen before. Then, he searched for another human. He chased and killed every single human in sight. What in the world was he doing? After slaughtering about 200 citizens, he couldn't find any humans on the streets. Then he did something terrifying. He blasted the base of a skyscraper, and the building collapsed. It hit multiple buildings, and killed thousands of people. Now Hans was insane too.
Sh*t got real.