Why Are There So Many

-Ty’s POV-

We had been encountering a lot of enemies since we entered Herobrine’s territory. Not much of a problem still. Until...

We fought another hybrid.

Just after we finished lunch, Adam saw a person about a hundred meters away. He said, "It is probably another hybrid. Prepare for battle. It will be tough."

We slowly approached the hybrid, and nothing had happened. I saw clearly that it was a girl, also around our age.

I walked forward, trying to talk to her. But then, she suddenly tackled me. I transformed into the Dragon, and shouted, "Who are you?" She answered, "My name is Skyla Enderwolf. And I am here to kill you all!" She tackled me again, but I dodged it just in time. Now I could see closely, she is a wolf hybrid. She growled, and rushed towards Hans. He transformed into the Phoenix, and stopped Skyla with a blow of fire.

Skyla stopped, and I asked, "Why do you work for Herobrine? He is destroying the world!"

She answered, "Because it is where I belong. And so do you guys. We all belong to Herobrine’s world. He created us."

"But we are still humans. We have to help them." I said.

"Never help humans! They are not trustable!" Replied Skyla.

Jason sighed, and said, "Join us. We will defeat Herobrine, and we’ll see if the humans will change their view on us."

Skyla thought for a while, and said, "Ok, I will join you guys, and defeat Herobrine. Even if the humans betray us, we could still handle them."

"That’s the right attitude!" I said, "I would enjoy working with you."

Skyla nodded, and she had officially joined the team (Almost typed tram right there).

She led our way to the base of Herobrine’s army nearby. We observed the surroundings, and Adam decided to launch a sneak attack on them at night.

-Hans’s POV-

It was late at night, about 1:00 in the morning, and we slowly snuck into the base. We got extremely close, and just as Adam was about to lead the team to open fire, a soldier spotted us. "Intruders!" The soldier shouted. Suddenly, we felt like we were surrounded by an army with more than 1000 times of people than us. This was tough.

Actually, this was not as tough as thought it should be. I surrounded myself within a fireball, and slammed myself along with the fireball, towards the enemy army. I rushed forward for 20 metres, despawned the fireball, and looked behind me. All left was a trail of burnt enemy bodies and dirt. Impressive.

But then, I was again, surrounded by enemies. This time I had to rely on someone else to get me out of here. The enemies all had fire-proof armor, and I was too tired to summon another fireball. Enemies slowly walked towards me, just like if I was a chunk of nuclear waste or a bomb. They approached me step by step, and I thought I would be caught. If so, I would be screwed.

Then, I saw the flash of a diamond sword, and a lot of enemies instantly tumbled over. It was Adam!

He pulled me out, and said, "You alright?"

I responded, "Yeah, kinda. Shouldn’t have rushed into them."

"That was impressive. You killed like about 70 to 80 enemy soldiers. And not to mention, with a single strong blow." Adam said, a little bit amazed.

Then, Martin said, "We are still trapped in here. We wouldn’t be able to get out until we kill them all." She swung her blade, and sliced a few more enemies right through the middle (Basically cut them into halves). She cleared out more space for us, but the enemies were swarming in like crazy. There must be a way!

-Jason’s POV-

As we were struggling with the enemies, I thought of a good idea. I said, "Baki, create a wall of ice around us." He nodded, and created a barrier to protect the team. Then, I transformed into the Wither, flew up in the air, and fired wither skulls at the surrouding enemies.

I got to say, the wither effect wasn’t joking. After I fired a shot, the enemies within a range would slowly die, and couldn’t fight back. Then, Domenique transformed too, flew up with me, and started firing at the enemies like crazy, using her crossbow. It must be automatic or something, because it shot like 8 arrows in one second. She swept the enemies clear, without leaving one alive. Machine gun style.

"I guess we’re safe then?" asked Baki. "Definitely." I answered, as I landed on the ground with the team.

"Dome you did amazing!" said Luka. "Thanks," replied Dome, "I never knew that I could do that." "Now let’s get back to the caravan," Hans yawned, "I need some sleep. I guess most of you do too."

So we walked back to the caravan, and Hans just got to his bed and fell asleep. He must be really tired after that fireball rush. Sweet dreams.