Oh S**t

-Ty's POV-

We got back to the base, but both Jason and Martin were gone. Where did they go?

Then, Sky picked up a letter on the ground. He read it out, "To Whoever owns this base: Jason and Martin are captured... WHAT?! HOLY S**T!" We were shocked by the news. He continued, "You guys better go to No.179, Golden Street. We are in the basement. Come before you see them die." "OH S**T!" We shouted in sync. We decided to go to the place that the person told us to go to.
Adam drove us there, and we saw an ordinary house. We got out of the car, and just as we walked into the house, I heard a scream from the basement. It sounded like Martin! We ran down to the basement, and what we saw shocked us. I saw Martin and Jason locked in a cage, tied up, with a man standing next to them. The man said, "Remember me?" "Who ARE you?" Domenique shouted.
"I am who you would not want to know," said the man, "but your friends are going to pay for what they did."
"That was an accident!" said Jason, "We did not kill your son! It was my hybrid form and I could not control it at that time!"
"Excuses don't work against me. Prepare to suffer." said the man. Then, he took out a whip, and started to beat up Jason and Martin. This would be the most terrible scene I have ever saw. There were cuts all over Jason's and Martin's bodies, and blood everywhere. That was so cruel!
-Adam's POV-
After seeing the last thing on my list about what to see, I noticed a light blue aura glowing around Jason, and he was transforming into his Wither form. I knew it. This is what happens before Jason loses his sanity. It is like summoning a Wither in Minecraft. I yelled, "Domenique! Make a barrier to protect us from the explosion!"
-Domenique's POV-
I did not know what Adam was talking about, but I made a barrier, using my hybrid powers. The next thing I knew was that something exploded, and Jason started shooting wither skulls at the man. "Those aren't ordinary wither skulls. They are overcharged." said Ty.
The man died from one shot, and I saw Martin rising back up. I wanted to hug her, but I was so scared when I saw her glowing bloody-red eyes. She took out her nether-steel knife, and started killing people, followed by Jason. 10 minutes later, every person living in this remote town was killed. Then, they headed towards another city.
-Hans's POV-
This was not looking good. We must stop them from destroying everything!
(A/N This is so intense!)