New Hybrid and Weird Stuff?

-Ty's POV-

We successfully won the battle. Budder city is the new capital of USA (A/N It is still Washington D.C. IRL). Then, Adam told me something that shocked me. He told me that Herobrine sent a mail to us, the hybrids. He told us that he, the Ender Dragon, the Wither, and all of the mobs would launch an attack on all humans, to take over the world.

I know we are strong and stuff, but we can't really heal if we are hurt during battles. We need a healer or something like that. We are all attackers. I call backup!

Suddenly, Seto called. He said, "Wanna come to test a few potions?" "Sure, me and Martin will come within 15 minutes." (A/N Think of Skylox and Truedil. Think of Ty and Martin trying a potion. Leave a comment and guess what will happen.) "Ok. See you guys there." Seto said. Martin came and we went to Seto's tower.

-Jason's POV-

We finally got a fusion name for Hans. His youtube name is Half Dead Beast, so his hybrid name is Phoenixbeast. Just like Skybrine, Enderlox, WitherMU, and Bodil666. (A/N Tell me if you have a better hybrid name for me). Just at this time, I saw Hans and a girl came into the lab. Sky yelled, "Hans, non-hybrids can't come in!" "She is a hybrid, and exactly the healer that we are looking for!" Hans replied. "Hi, my name is Domenique, and I am also a hybrid." That girl introduced herself. "Ok, interesting. What is your hybrid form?" I asked. "I am an angel hybrid. I have healing powers but not great fighting skills." "Ok cool. Welcome to our team!" Sky said. Just as Sky brought Domenique around the lab, I received a phone call from Seto. "Jason, something happened here..." said Seto. Then, I heard a female voice, yelling, "Look what you did to us, Seto!" Seto doesn't have a girlfriend, or any friend that is a girl or has a high-pitched voice. Then, another female voice, also yelling but with weird accent, "Seto I am now a girl! Dis is buu crlap!" It somehow sounds like Martin. What the heck? I am so confused.

(A/N You probably guessed what happened. Say it in the comments!)