CHAP. NINE ; REBEL REBEL.

On the Millenium Falcon, Poe and Finn watched Chewbacca as they played a game

On the Millenium Falcon, Poe and Finn watched Chewbacca as they played a game. "He can't beat us every time," Finn spoke, a little amused and a little irritated at how Wookiee was so good at the game. At some of Poe's words, Chewbecca groaned.

"I'm kidding! You're 250 years old, of course you're better than us." Poe laughed, but an electronic chiming drew them all out of the fun atmosphere. Tate was already in the pilot's seat when Poe joined her, greeting her with a small kiss on her cheek. "T-minus five!" He said over his headset, while Tate focused on flying. She turned, stopping so Finn could communicate with one of their allies. "Tate," Poe's voice made her turn, and her eyes widened as she noticed all of the First Order ships headed their way. "Finn, we're about to be cooked!"

Poe gave Tate a nod, and she turned the toggle all the way back as the Millenium Falcon flew past the ships. She tried to avoid all the shots, but she couldn't guarantee anything. "Sorry, Chewie!" She winced, hearing his groans from behind them. Down below, Finn got himself positioned at the weapons. "Just like the good old days, huh, Finn?"

Poe turned to her confused, "What good old days did you two have?"

"Oh, Finn and I?" Poe nodded. "We have a secret family, they live on Naboo. Two kids, our eldest is our daughter, and then we had a son. She's eleven, he's seven." Poe shook his head at her antics, while Finn laughed through the mics.

"Finn, you're supposed to be getting rid of those things!"

"Got one!" Finn cheered, though he still had many left on his tail.

Chewbacca shrilled behind her, pointing ahead. "What?" Though, as he explained, her eyes glinted with danger and excitement. "Good thinking, Chewie. Finn, we can boulder these TIEs." She smiled,

"I was just thinking that."

"That's why you're my favorite husband." Tate chuckled, turning the Falcon upside down so Finn could do what they needed to do. Just as he shot at the structure, Tate managed to pass it right before it fell. She returned the Falcon to its original face, giving a little cheer of excitement. "Shit!" He noticed a bunch of First Order ships right in front of them, and with a nod of confirmation from Poe, she drove the Millenium Falcon through an ice wall and into lightspeed. She skillfully dodged the rigid spikes that laid upon this planet's land, the small gasps or winces from Finn and Poe not helping her.

"I got an idea." Poe told her.

"Is what I'm thinking?" Tate asked, to which he nodded. She returned the ship into lightspeed, making Finn jolt around violently.

"What are you two doing?"

"Lightspeed skipping," They answered in unison, flicking a bunch of buttons and switches that Finn had no idea what they were for.

"How do you know how to do that?" Finn asked, the group landing on a different planet.

Chewbacca let out a groan, "Come on, Chewie! I'm just as good a co-pilot as Rey!" Poe exclaimed, making Tate laugh. An alarm began wailing, as she moved them in and out of lightspeed again. This time, the planet they landed on was covered in a thick layer of green, cloudy and hard to see through enough as it is. Suddenly, a behemoth of a creature came rising from the clouds, and Tate nodded to Poe.