}10{

Genesis's hands run through Jungkook's hair as he lays in bed with her

Genesis's hands run through Jungkook's hair as he lays in bed with her. He's staring into her eyes and she feels small under his gaze. Their lips brush and her heartbeat thuds in two places. He's barely touched her.

"You knew that I was coming and picked the skimpiest piece of nightwear you could find. Why?"

"Because it's 94 degrees outside and I'd prefer not to sweat in my sleep." She pecks his lips and he smirks.

"You could've just worn nothing at all and maybe I'd have believed you. But this tiny nightgown and your naked ass under it are misleading." His hands rub up her bare thighs and to the curve of her hip.

"Then be misled." Genesis replies.

He pushes the nightgown up and off of her body, tossing it to the floor. Jungkook kisses her on the mouth and she closes her eyes. She pulls him closer and his hand caresses her stomach before he touches her lower. The chill of his hands is jarring against the heat of her sex.

Genesis's legs spread as he fingers slides up and down her slit. He uses his middle and ring finger to circle her clit until she cums. Her breathing is heavy as she catches her breath.

"Again, Genesis." Jungkook whispers against her lips.

His fingers rub her slick around before slowly pushing into her. She inhales a slow breath and he smiles down at her as his fingers pump and curl into her. Her head pushes against the pillow as her back arches.

"Oh, go-."  Her moan is cut off as she gasps. Jungkook has her soft nipple in his mouth, warming it with the heat of his tongue.

"Fuck!" She exclaims as she grips the sheets in her hands. She's completely out of breath and panting as she cums for a second time.

Just under her sternum, he plants a single firm kiss. He pushes her legs open a bit wider and lowers himself. He blows on her sex as she clenches around his fingers.

Jungkook watches her squirm with them inside of her, curling them into her as she mewls.

"Again."

She sits up in bed holding her hand against her chest. Her heart is beating rapidly as she clutches her shirt. She gulps and looks down at her clothes.

Genesis felt his hands on her body, his lips on hers. His tongue on her skin. His soft yet firm grip on her waist.

All of it. She felt all of it. How could that have been a dream? How could she have had to wake up from that?