Chapter 14

Natasia POV

Today I was gonna be officially announced as Xavier's wife aka his queen and I got a surprise for a little birdie who said their daughter is better than me. With my bestie locked and loaded, I walked down the staircase as a queen should looking at my revivals and 'friends'.

"Good night every thank you for joining us on this special occasion that is to officially introduce to my Queen Natasia Ivanko," he said which was followed by applauses pssh I know some of these bitches want to be in my place but I got a special treat for them.

"We wanna hear from our queen don't be selfish" the guys cheer. Which made Xavier look pissed but I calmly hold his hands and he passed the mic to me.

"Hello I'm kinda nervous so don't laugh at me," I said smiling innocently which was followed with soft awes.

"It's good that I have your attention imma make this clear you see there is a person that I find very shameless so imagine when she dear put her filthy hands on MY MAN I almost kill her but I decided otherwise," I said I could see the gears turning in everyone head even her parents. Not wanting to stall anymore I signal the guards to drop the package.

THUMP

"The next time one of you bitches ever come near my man imma fuck you so bad your parents would walk past your body not knowing they are the one that conceived your ass are we clear," I said which were followed will yes ma'am.

Before handing my husband the mic he look shocked.

"Well I don't have to say anything else enjoy yourself," Xavier said before escorting me off stage.

You may be wondering what happened to that bitch the delusional one.

Flashback

Today was a good day to go shopping plus Chole and Dee wanted to buy the latest clothes for the kids. As we checked out our stuff I heard that bitch.

"If it isn't the fat whore that stole my man what does he see in you," she said while laughing

She laughs ha she fuck up

"You're laughing at me, isn't that hypocritical of you to claim someone doesn't want you uh. How can I claim someone who wasn't yours from day one uh explain that to me trailer trash hoe? He even said to the whole party in front of your parents that even if you're the last person alive he still wouldn't marry you must go near you. That must say a lot doesn't it Subway uh imagine being or trying to be with someone who doesn't want you uh disgusting " I said while pretending to throw up. And her 'friends' were there trying to hold back their laughs.

"Look even your friends laughing at you chile that says a lot this is very sad uh I guess nobody wants to be with someone who has roaches crawling out of that dumpster. Imagine the guy has to be wearing a mask or better yet hiring some homeless or crackhead to sleep with you haha he fucked you in the dark didn't he no wonder you are behaving like this I wonder if that homeless man that's staring at you replaced the guy you thought fuck you uh poor guy had to endure all that smell and roaches maybe baby crickets are also stored their" I said while fanning my self. She was fuming with rage and guess what the bitch did

She slaps me

I, Natasia Camaliter Richardson Ivanko, Wife of Xavier Ivanko, daughter of Alexa and Alex Richardson got slapped by this hoe.

"You slap me ok no worries let's go, Dee, Chole," I said walking off

That same day I kidnapped her ass

"So you have the guts to slap me bitch ha wait til I'm done with your ass," I said

First thing I snap each finger she used to slap me in three places. Then broke her ankles using a very heavy hammer. Then I hang her up in the middle of the forest and drizzle honey on her and I was even kind enough to place her where the ant's nest was. After she got a wonderful tan I attached her to a boat before I start driving it off dragging her in crocodile-infested water. I make sure she eats fried roaches before getting her ready for the party.

Laugh now bitch

End of flashback

The family quickly orders guards to fetch their daughter's body not before sending me a glare she expects me to feel threatened ha never.

Walking around I greeted everyone before I saw Mr Russo I always wonder where he was.

"Cutie," I said while hugging him and pinching his cheeks which he laughed at.

Gramps contacted Mr. Russo to play a part in a plan to push his son to confess his love for me which worked.

"Bella how have you been," he said while laughing.

"Yea it's been a while so how have you been I don't know if it's me or you just getting handsome by the day," I said which caused him to blush

"Ju-"

"Ahem...I'm his wife-"

"Did I ask?" I said before

"When you hear adults talking you sit and wait for them to acknowledge you dear I'll let it slide but next time I won't let pass without some punishment do you understand me," I said and she nods her head yes.

"I mean yea ma'am," she said looking embarrassed

"Jeez Bella" Mr Russo said

"I'm sorry cutie it's just I was talking t...... btw how're your injuries you didn't get any scars right," I asked before looking at him worried

"No, I'm ok no scar nothing" which caused me to sigh

"Ok good you take care now cutie your wife is beautiful btw and I'm sorry for not introducing myself Mr. and Mrs. Russo you both look dashing tonight. I love the dress your wear very modest yet stunning nice taste of fashion" I said which causes them to smile. You see faltering gets you somewhere.

"Why thank you it's from the latest collection it's good someone appreciates my fashion sense oh and I love that dress and those heels that work so well I wouldn't have thought of that," she said fangirling.

"Why thank we can have a girl's trip where we could shop and I'll show you someplace where the clothes are to die for" You have to have these personas if I wanna make it.

"Sure here contact me dear" and we said our goodbyes

"You make me the luckiest man alive" X whispered which caused me to giggle

Vote. Comment. Share