Bouns Chapter

Natasia POV

"Babe I'll be back I have some business to take care of," I said

"Ok remember to call or text if anything comes up love," he said before kissing me which cause the kids to scream ew before running away.

Just wait on seeing you spoiled brat. X worries played out since the kids start showing signs of getting my craziness. Our oldest son Alek almost broke one of the maid's noses for talking too loud.

"The time has come," I said while laughing like a mad woman.

After arriving at the prison, I disguised myself as a psychologist I went into inmate 2442, jackpot.

"I see you still alive," I said as I take a seat in front of Rob

"What.......Nats who the fuck let you in" he said which caused me to laugh.

"I'm your doctor of course who else and do call me Mrs. Ivanko dear," I said before flashing my ring. And boy he was tight. I could see his vein.

"You little" but two guards came rushing in pushing him back.

"Are you doc?" one asked.

"No but it's fine I just came here to give him some pills Dr Robert asked me to drop off then he suddenly attack me after seeing my ring," I said while crying.

"It's ok ma'am don't worry we'll make sure it never happens again," guard number 2 said.

"No just make sure he takes his pills I know how it gets in here especially seeing a beautiful woman who is already taken it always happens to me I forgot to take my ring off this time," I said while wiping my 'tears' away.

"It's ok ma'am we'll ensure he takes his pills" With that being said Ismiled at theme before leaving.

A few Days Later

"Breaking news, the police are looking for a 5"7, African American with blonde hair. On May 19 of this year, this unknown lady went into the prison disguised as a psychologist and gave the guards some pills which they gave to the inmate. After a few hours of taking the pill, the inmate kept repeating 'Boy you will know your place' and calling out his son's name while running around minutes after he fainted and has not yet recovered. It was found that he was given some drugs that makes him have a series of hallucinations and also cocaine and Bleach power matching the ones found in the crackheads a few years ago. If you have any information about her whereabouts contact your local police station"

Looking back, I saw everyone looking at me.

"I did say I was gonna take care if it didn't so don't look so surprised that bitch is lucky I only sent an inmate to beat the shit out of her from time to time," I said.

Nobody said anything before Dee came up to me and slap me across the face before hugging me.

"Next time inform me first," he said which I nob my head.

Imma let it slide for now

"And don't you dear try to get me back for it," Dee said while everyone giving me 'you better not face

"I won't I promise"

I fuxk up his shit two days after that. I had to buy back and cut their lawn with fucking scissors, the tiniest ones too.

Vote. Comment. Share