Chapter 10: Sang's boyfriend. Nice to meet you.

"Where are you going?"
Kota stands in my front yard while I lock the door.
"To the Novak's" I answer, insecure about this interaction. Will he kiss me like the others? Will he make me feel being wihtout them it's torture?
It feels like it. Being without them is torture. Being with them is torture.
It seems I cannot win.
"I'm guessing everything went well?"
I doubt before answering, and he seea it. Kota sees everything.
"Did they treat you wrong?" He questions, alarmed.
"No. It was just a misunderstanding. I think... I think they love me".
  Then, he smiles.
"Of course they do. Who wouldn't?"
And there is the heat traveling through my body. I want to reach for his cheek and stroke. I want to pass the tips of my fingers through his chest and go down, down, very down...
I shake off my thoughts, blushing. He blushes too, because he knows what I was thinking, but smiles. A happy smile
"Let me take you there"
"Kota.."
"Just let me drive you there. I don't feel safe with you going around in taxis. I know we got rid of Volto, but..."
I worry for him instantly. All of them had a bad time until we caught him. But I know sometimes they wake up in the middle of the night to make sure I'm okay.
"Sure" I say.
He smiles, and it's so bright...
When we are in the car and I tell him the address, he nods and we stay quiet for a little while.
"I saw you" He says quietly, staring at the road.
"Uh?"
"The other night" he pauses "With that boy you let into your house".
"Jonathan?"
His hands clenches around the wheel, making his knuckles go with.
Is he... jealous? 

"That's his name? Jonathan?"

He is jealous.

I never throught I would see Kota like this. I can expect it from North, from Gabriel, even from Luke, but Kota? Never.

It kind of makes me smile.

"Yeah, that's his name" I don't know why I keep with this, but I do. A part of me screams 'Stop!', but the other part is grinning.

"Where did you meet him? Why was he at your house? Why did you let him in? You said you loved me!" He burst in pain and anger.

Oh, boy.

"Kota!"

"What?"

"You are jealous!"

"Yes! The love of my life brings a boy home, I do, I'm jealous!"

My mouth drops open.

"Kota..."

Suddenly, he loos hurt. Really hurt. About to cry hurt.

And I cannot take it.

"Kota" I beg, reaching out for his cheek "That was my brother Jonathan".

The surprise in his face would be funny if I wasn't so scared. I know I asked for time and we are tecnicly not together, but when I think about let him believe I don't love them anymore... I can't. They have to know. They have to know I'm incredibly mad at them and that it hurts, but that I love them. I love them more than anything in this world and nothing is gonna change that.

"I... Sang..." He blushes, ashamed.

"It's okay".

"God. We should have listen to Mr. Blackbourne. He said... But we didn't quite believe... Oh, Sang"

"If I had seen the same thing, I'd probably rip her eyes out" I tell him.

He smiles, still affected.

"Sometimes is funny, if we think about the shy girl you were when I meet you"

"I lost her somewhere in the way"

"I know" He says "And I've been lucky enough to fall in love with both of you".

I have to turn my face. It's so emotional right now. I feel like we could stop in the middle of the road and have my evil ways with him in the backseat.