Chapter 16: Machos With Hope.

Someone is slightly slapping my face.

I open my heavy eyes, angry. What the hell?

"Sang!" Sean yells "Sang, listen to me! You can't sleep, you've hit your head! We need to take you to the hospital!"

But I can't. My eyes are heavy like bricks. I can't...

"Sang" I hear Jonathan say, his voice broken.

"This is all your fault!" Nathan yells.

"Princess. Princess, wake up. Come on".

When I open my eyes again, I see Victor's face. In the background, Derek's worry face is looking at me, his phone in his ear.

I close them again.

Slap.

"Ouch! Stop it!" I yell.

"BABY YOU CAN'T CLOSE YOUR EYES. LOOK AT ME NOW!" I hear Norht say.

I also hear a smack. It's from Nathan: He punched Jonathan, and he let him.

"It was an accident!" Leo says, but I can't figure out to who.

"You hit your sister, son of a bitch!" Silas this time.

And me? I still can't.

"I'm sorry" I say, slowly.

"Sang" Kota says, very close " Don't apologize like you're leaving. Don't you dare leaving! Open you eyes, damn it!"

I think cursing Kota scares me more than Fucking Pissed Owen.

So I open my eyes, blinking to fight it.

"Where's the ambulance?" Owen yells.

Everyone is freaking yelling.

"Princess!"

I'm fading.

The next thing I see? Lights. And sirens filling my ears, making me crazy. I feel soft under my body, fresh sheets and a smell of medicine. And moving. I feel moving.

Moving... Ambulance? I think... I don't...

Something is not working with my head right now. Something really hurts.

"Trouble!" Meanie shouts next to me.

And I? I can't help but cry.

"Why do you keep doing this to me?"

Victor's point of view.

All of us sit in the waiting room. We've stop fighting. We did as soon as the sound of Sang's skull crushing against the wall filled the air. And then I heard what she said in the ambulance. She only was aware of Gabriel there, but I was there too. And I heard.

Why do you keep doing this to me?

We don't deserve her. But we are never letting her go either, because she is my princess and I'm the selfish ogre who wants to keep her to himself. Why am I comparing myself to Shreck? I have no idea. Weird things happen in the wrong times.

I take a look at Jonathan. But he's not looking back. He stares at his hands, then closes his eyes tightly.

"I told you it was a bad idea" He whispers, very slow. But I can listen. We all can. He turns to his left, to Derek. To his other side is Roman, bouncing his knee up and down "The roses. I told you she had a boyfriend".

"I know" Derek whispered back, looking at his shoes "I can't think straight. I'm sorry. She is... lovely".

"You need to stay away from my sister now".