Chapter 14: Roses.

One by one, they appear at my door. First, it's Owen. He looks at me with something in his eyes I can't figure out and smile.
"I brought movies and snacks".
And he does. I think he assaulted the whole store by the multiple bags in his hands. I have never seen him so relaxed before. I can tell he feels... carefree.
"Hi"
Did I ask what he was doing here? No. Did I ask him to leave? No. Did my heart jump in my chest and did weird stuff? Yes, yes. I said hi. Of course I said hi.
"Hello, Love. Could I come in?"
Of course.
I take a step back to let him in, my eyes still glued to him.
He smiles once again and leaves the bags in the counter. I smell the sea, all of sudden.
"Silas".
When I look at him, he grins.
"Missed me, Agelle mou?"
He has a box of doughnuts in his hands. My favorites.
"And you?" I ask, trying to evoid the question.
The grin dissapears to give place to a serious Silas. One I have never seen, not like this. It's almost bitter.
"More than anything else. The world without you is sensless and stupid".
"Oh, Silas".
"Tell me you missed me".
"I..."
"Just tell me you missed me as much as I miss you so I can keep breathing".
Speechlees, I nod and jump to his arms. Or maybe he pulls me to him. It doesn't matter, because at the end I get my giant Teddy Bear hugghing me. It feels like breathing again.
When we break apart, I see Kota and Owen looking at us smiling.
And then I'm up in the air. I smell North, holding me tight and kissing my hair. I also hear footsteps behind us and heavy breathing.
I smell Luke.
"Oh, Baby. Baby Sang. I love you. I love you. Forgive me. Us. I love you. We were such a bastards. We'll hate ourselves for ever because of that. Please forgive us. I love you"
"North" I start, trying to break apart. But he doesn't let me.
"No" North whispers "Please don't go. I need to hold you".
"North".
"Hey, it's my turn!" I hear Luke complains.
North growls and takes the air out of my lungs before letting go. Just to be lifted again for a boy with a vainilla scent and a boyish smile. But now he's not smiling. He look...sleepless. And skinny. Painfully skinny. Stormed.
"Oh, Luke. What have have you done to yourself?"
He hides his face in my shoulder.
"I don't want to talk about it".
"Luke. Have you been eating properly?"
He mutters something while I pass my hands through his hair. He relaxes his body.
"Please" He begs, low.
"I need to talk to all of you. Is the rest coming?".
"I'm here, Trouble!"
I land in my feet again and see Meanie coming to me. He doesn't lift me, but takes my face in his head and kisses me. Out of the blue.
It's intense, the way he is. Is colorful and sparkling and oh so melting. Burning.
"If you think I'm staying there and cross my arms while some fucking shithead is trying to separate you from us, then you'll have to think again, 'cause I'm here and I'm not moving. I know you said you needed that shit space but I'm not planning on leaving until you fall for me once again, Sang. We have to live this life loving each other. Otherwise, it will be fucking empty and ugly and shitty. I don't care if you're mad at me, Sang, because..."
I shut him up with a kiss. He is tense at the beggining but relaxes at the end.
"Holy fucking shit" He mutters, after "Holy shit. It took me three hours to put that speech together in front of the mirrror and it took you only a second to break it. In the best possible way, I promise. What does that mean? The kiss?"
I kiss him again, lightly. Smiling because he's so adorable that I could eat him.
"Meanie".
I kiss his nose.
"Sang?" He pushes, insecure.
"I forgive you".
He stares at me, open mouthed. I hear the rest of my boys taking breathes behind me.
"But not how you think" I warn them, looking at them. I see hope in their eyes. I se happiness. Kota is smiling, hopeful " I do forgive you, but I don't think I'm ready to move that fast. I don't think I can be with you the way you're used to. We can be friends. And... I'm moving with the Novaks"
Owen takes a deep breathe and closes his eyes, but nodds. North looks conflicted and Luke fearful. Silas and Gabriel just look at me intensily.
"When?" Kota asks.
"I don't know. It's too early still, but I will, eventually. They want me there and I... I think I wanna be there too".
I look at them. They keep quiet for a moment, letting the information sink in.
"Then I guess we'll have to invade their house!" Luke exclaims to break the tension.
I smile at him.
"Fucking right" Gabriel says "Don't you think for a moment we'll stop seeing you every day".
Owen does too.
"I agree. But I think you should prepare Mr. and Mrs. Novak for our intrusion. What am I saying? I ought do it myself".
"Yeah. One little thing: They think I'm dating Kota".
They look at him.
"When I sneaked with her at diner, remember?".
"Will you ever tell them the truth?".
"I... don't know. I'm not sure if I thrust them enough. I'm not sure they'll want me around after that"
"Who will not want you around?" Asks Nathan behind me. I turn to find him with a box of popcorns with extra butter and Reeces.
There is worry in his face.
"Sang?"
"Long story short: I'm not telling them I have several boyfriends".
He looks... hurt?
"Why?".
"I'm afraid they'll not react as well as Erika and Uncle. I... I don't know them yet".
He nodds.
"I understand".
"And I'm moving with them. Eventually".
"You're what?" Another voice says. When I look away from his face, I see the other two faces I love more than anything in this world.
"It's easier to talk when you're all already gathered" I say.
I see they are carrying boxes of Pizza and sodas, and I realize I got them all outside the house. I move out the way so they can get in and wait 'till they're all sitting in the couch. Victor and Sean look nervous. I sit with them and I explain everything I've explain to the other guys.
"Move out? " It's the first thing Victor says.
One the other side, Sean's is:
"Friends?".
"It's all I can offer now".
He nodds softly, the sparks that's always in his eyes gone.
"You're moving with the Novak, princess?" Victor insists" Where you'll be closer to that boy?"
All of my boys around get tense.
"Fucking shit" North says " If that freaking little boy gets near you..."
They all agree, muttering things and growling.
"Boys! Derek seems nice and you will not do such a thing like... anything! Okay? You have to trust me".
"But-" Nathan starts before I cut him off.
"The same way I trust you".
"She pulled that card" Dr. Green whispers, passing his hands through his hair.
I send him a look. He sends me a kiss. And I blush.
"So adorable".
"Oh, shut it"
I blush more. They laugh, and in the blink of an eye, I'm in the middle of a family hugh. They're laughing and kissing me. And I'm... happy.
Things are finally falling into place, I think.
Until the bell rings.
I get away from the hugh still laughing while the boys put on the movies Victor got and put all the candies in bowls. When I open the door, my twin brother stands there with the rest of his team. He kisses my cheek quickly and gets in with a box of Carl Junior in his bag.
"We passed to Carl Junior in the drive through and we brought you one. I thought you may want some meat in your bones...".
He shuts when he sees them. And then Leo comes in with the rest. Oh, God. Leo.
Leo.
"Sweet thing! You missed me? Shut up, I know you missed me. I mean. You look beautiful today. New hair style? I like it" He kisses me cheek twice and hugs me, eyeing my boys.
I'm speechless.
Roman, the most normal of them all, just comes in and kisses my forehead. They told me he was socially awkward with strangers, but he is sweet with me.
And then, Derek. He comes with a dozen of red roses. He smiles at me.
I'm speechless.
He leans in to kiss my cheek. He doesn't make it before North has him against the wall.
The roses fall on the floor.

*wicked smile*