Cheesy Pick-up lines (Jason Grace)

Your POV

You were sitting on Zeus's fist reading The Fault in Our Stars.

You were at the middle when Gus took Hazel out when you heard a rustle.

"Hello?" You called out.

No reply.

You sighed. "JASON FREAKING GRACE GET YOUR QUOTE UNQUOTE 'PODEX' OUT OF THAT BUSH AND TELL ME WHAT IS WRONG!"

Jason appeared out of the bushes with a sheepish smile. Hoping his plan would work.

Earlier from today...

Jason's POV

"Ugh!" I crumbled a piece of paper from my hands and tossed it into what looks like a small trashcan.

"Ow!" The trashcan whined.

My eyes widened. TRASHCANS.....CAN TALK!

"Dude why did you do that?" Leo rubbed his head.

"It was just a piece of paper..." I grumbled.

"Ooh.... Looks like the Electrical plug here lost it's charge!"

"Leo?"

"Yes-a-doodley, Yup-a-rooney?"

"Shut up."

Leo scoffed. "Rude much?"

"Sorry man. I'm having trouble-"

"Asking (Y/N) out" Leo finished.

My mouth dropped with shock.

"I already knew you loved her. Even Percy did. That dude is weird. He actually made a banner saying 'MY OTP IS (Your and Jason's ship name)" Leo made hand movements in the air. "Yet I still can't beat the dude in a game of math. Probably because of Annabeth." He grumble that last part to himself.

"Can you help me?" I asked.

"I don't know why you don't want my hel-SAY WHAT NOW!?!? YOUR SERIOUS BRO!? BRAH! BROCICLE! BROCULIE AND MASH BROTATOES!" Leo stares at me bugged eyed.

I sigh. "Ya..."

Leo suddenly gets up and hugs me.

Leo grinned evilly. "This. Is going to be good. (Y/N) going to die!"

I'm scared.

Suddenly Nico bursts through my cabin door.

"Who died!? Who needs a funeral!? Was it Clarisse!? I hope so! Was it a accident!? Or was on purpose!? Or is it just that Leo reeks? I'm leaving. There's no death or bodies to bury. I'm out." Nico walked out the door.

"Okay...LETS START! with cheesy pick up lines that is....MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *Cough* *Cough* I'm fine *Cough*"

(Present time)

Your POV

"Are you Google?" Jason blurts.

"What?" You asked.

"Because your everything I'm searching for." He finishes.

Wha?

"What the fudge Jason?"

"I was reading a book of numbers yesterday, and I realize I don't have yours."

"Jason, What are you-"

"Do you believe in love at first sight? Or do you want me to walk by again?"

"Jason, stop-"

"Are you a parking ticket? Because you've got fine written all over you."

"STOP!" You waved your hands into the air then make a timeout sign.

Jason sighed. "I really like you (Y/N)..."

"Leo?"

"Yup."

"Nico with the dead?"

"Yup."

"Percy making us a ship name and making a banner and now is making kissy faces on that bush right at you spying on us?!?!"

"Yup. WAIT, WHAT!?" Jason turned around to fine Percy indeed making kissy face at Jason.

"Your dead!"

"PERSASSY STRIKES AGAIN! NO ONE CAN BEAT-" Percy gets cut off by Jason tackling him.

"NOOOOOOO! PERSASSY MUST LIVE ON, YOLO! YOLO, MY FRIEND! YYYYYOOOOLLLLOOOOOOO!!!!!"

"Hey guys." You asked.

Jason and Percy both turned there heads.

Leo's head popped right out of the bush Percy was hiding in.

"This is for Jason." You said.

That got Jason's attention. "Yeah?"

"Is your face from McDonalds? Because," You took a second so you can wink at Jason. "I'm lovin it."

Just like that you walked away.

Leaving a Confused Percy,

A Grinning Jason,

And a yelling Leo saying 'I SHOULD HAVE THOUGHT OF THAT!' And a big 'BUURRRNNN!'

~1PercyJacksonFanfic