My Sunshine!(Yandere!Nico di Angelo x Reader)

You might be uncomfortable reading this. If you are uncomfortable with some blood, overly Possessive characters, some abusiveness, or Just plain Yandere's than please read another book or chapter. If you do not know what Yandere means.. then here it is!

Yandere (ヤンデレ) is a portmanteau of two Japanese words yanderu (病んでる), meaning to be sick, and deredere (デレデレ), which is defined as strongly and deeply exhausted, infatuated, moonstruck, head-over-heels, or lovestruck, but in this case used for "lovestruck."[Does not own this.]

I actually was thinking of Yandere!Nico di Angelo x reader and realized that I can find none. So I made this! Enjoy!.......I hope...

Oh yeah.....I'M BACK BABY!!! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Although I have become an Otaku and now have gotten obsessed with Yandere, Tsundere, Dandere[I am one], and Kuudere x Readers. So some of these X Readers will be one of though's.

______________________________________________________

You were HIS light. He hated that everybody else took your attention away from him.

You laughing and playing pranks with the Stolls, Leo, and Percy.

You learning with Annabeth and Frank.

You getting advice from Piper.

You getting trained with Jason, Reyna, Clarisse, Coach Hedge, and Chiron.

You drawing art with Rachel and Hazel.

He was SICK of it. Everybody was messing with His (Y/N)'s mind. And he had to stop that once and for all to protect you...

Night time...

Percy walks to his cabin while whistling the Spongebob Squarepants theme song. A eerie gust of wind blew against him. Percy freezes for a moment. "What the..." He looks behind himself to see what happened. But nothing was there. Or so he thought..

Little that Percy knew what was going to happen tonight. It was going to be a bash. No...A bloodbath.

Little later...

Nico licked the blood off his Stygian sword giggling like a maniac. " One down..." His eyes darkened more than it should've had. "Everyone else to go!"

Next Day...[Seriously need better transition words]

You run with tears streaming down your face. 'I have to get to Annabeth.'   You had just heard the news that Percy was now dead. You run into the Athena Cabin with everyone crying and hugging Annabeth.

Annabeth's eyes meet yours and you can see the pain and sorrow swimming in her eyes. Her once beautiful storm colored eyes now resembled a dark dull gray with no life in them.

You spot Nico with his head and hood down. Hair covering his face so you couldn't see his expression. You ran to Nico and hugged him, since you knew he had a crush on Percy. You felt arms sneak around your waist and then Nico pulls you tighter into his arms. Thinking he was sad you hugged him tighter.

But underneath his hair showed a smirk and eyes gleaming with insanity. You were his.

ALL HIS

Everyday a demigod died. Even Chiron died of having a cleaver through his head. Annabeth, Leo, Frank, and Reyna died of blood lost. And everyone else had a weapon though them or being pulped and smashed or ripped to pieces.