Letters to my Soulmate (Octavian x Reader)

Cheers to cierra_elizabeth

For requesting!

WARNING. I'm going to go on reasons why I stopped and writing and why I will not continue. IT'S SUPER LONG SO BEWARE. Just skip it until you see Octavians Pov thing if you do not want to read this.

And okay I'm gonna go on a ramble here. So yes I stopped updating and I don't really have an excuse. Many of you guys probably forgot that you requested or you might even have forgotten about this book now. I'm not gonna say I'm going to keep writing x readers because...Overall I'm not interested it anymore. Sure I am still part of the PJO and HOO fandom but I don't really love it as much as before due to my new likings and time fillers. And I have even started writing a story with a help from a friend who is also my editor. Now I'm not so much into a character x reader lovely dovey stuff but weirdly I can do it with OC's and my own characters. I hope you guys please understand about this official announcement after. so. so. so. long. and I know that I disappointed you guys in the worse possible way. But because of my failures of this book I have learned new things on how to write a story. Now I am sure that I won't be able to continue this book. Part of me wants to delete it to save my embarrassment and pride. But every time I look on how many views and comments you guys give....I completely throw(perhaps launching or chucking myself through a cannon would describe it better...) myself off the topic.

So I won't delete it...but I won't continue it. I am deeply sorry that the other requests will not be completed and I myself is ashamed of that. But no matter what I have have lost some closeness to the PJO characters and my passion for writing these things will not be as high as before. I don't even know what to do and nothing really infires(Who gets this reference people?) me to write these HOO x Reader oneshots anymore. (I'm pretty much into angst, gore, fighting, and etc now) This will be my last oneshot and of course....It's gonna be angst. So enjoy this or not, and I am sorry if you dislike on how I write now. Things from this book will be deleted (like author notes. The cringe it gave me for seeing how many I did made me want to cry in a corner) and wow this was a long ramble.

Sorry that this oneshot may be short as I am currently writing something else at the moment. And I might publish this story on Wattpad I don't really know. Part of me thinks some people will...dislike it so I'm iffy. I will put some information on it at the end of this story if you guys are interested in it. Then I will think of Publishing it. (Still working on a chapter 2 because every chapter is so long and it takes me a while to finally think of what to write next)

------------------------

Octavian's POV

When Octavian was little, he remembered a letter. During his camp years at Camp Juniper he had discovered a letter tied to a balloon. Being the curious child he was, he had grabbed it and opened it, not showing it to other people of course. In the envelope lied a letter with an address. It had said the following:

Dear whoever reads this.

My name is (F/N) (L/N)! Nice to meet you! Now if you are a kid, please be my penpal! I would love one! If you are some sort of pedo.....BEGONE. Not kidding! But anyway...To whoever you are reading this, I live in (address)! It might be far away from you but that's okay! It's really cool infact! I hope we can send letters to each other someday!

Sincerly(I don't know how to spell long words yet....I'm a kid you can't blame me!) (F/N) (L/N)!

Octavian certainly wasn't expecting this, nor was he expecting a address to some random kids house as if it were money. "How stupid is this girl/boy?" He questioned. But then got curious, how could someone like him/her be so desperate to actually place their own address unattended? Did this person realize all the dangers that could've happen?