Chapter Fifteen.

Its Roses birthday today, im currently getting ready and I dont know what to wear. Do I go casual? Smart? I have no clue. What if I just settle on a shirt and jeans? Yeah ill go for that.
I turn on my music Take me to church by Hozier starts playing through the speakers and I walk over to my wardrobe to see what clothes would go together.
After a few minutes I finally settle on an outfit.

(If you dont like it then pretend its something else)

I spray on some cologne and check myself out in the mirror. Damn this shirt flexes my muscles well. Once I pull myself away from the mirror, dont judge me confidence is key, I look over to Rose's gift I hope She likes it. I know its not much but if shes a fan of mine as much as she says she is then she will enjoy it. I unlock my phone to message Alyssa to see if shes ready to be picked up.

Alyssa😈

Wassup bitch, im all ready
Let me know when you are so I can come pick you up. Xx

Im ready now so you
Could come now if you'd like?
Oh and can you bring my
Black boots please? I left them
At yours the other week
Thank youuuu xx

Yeah yeah all good
Ill be outside in about
15 minutes if that Xx
Seen 14:32

I put my phone away, grab Rose's gift and place it in a cute little purple bag and go on a short hunt for Alyssa's shoes, which I find kicked under the coach? How the fuck did they end up here?
"Okay boys be good, ill be home soon." I say softly to Rocky and Moose as I give them both a pat on the head and lock the door.
After about 10 minutes of driving, thanks to no traffic, I patiently wait outside Alyssas house for her to join me. She finally comes out and she looks stunning, as always.

But shes wearing  crocs? Uh what the fuck? As she opens the door I have no choice but to question the choice of shoes

"Lyss, I love you and you look great in everything but crocs? Really?"
"No dumbass I asked you to bring my boots because they go with the outfit and I had nothing to put on to get to the car so I just stuck these on, plus these are comfy as hell so if I wanted to wear them I would, Fuck you." She explains as she takes the shoes on and puts on the boots.
"Right then..." I say before driving off to the location on my phone.