12. dennis rodman...or not

Micaiah

Jordan and I have been feeling iffy all day. It's like one moment we feel good and the next we feel terrible. We have more mobility and our bodies aren't aching as much. One of his coworkers brought some work for him because he claims that he's bored. As for me I've been walking around the apartment to help stay active during this time. I do wish that Jordan would put his work laptop up though. I enter in our bedroom after walking around the living room.

"Baby!"

"Yes", he smiles at me.

He finally closes his laptop and opens his arms. I crawl onto his body and snuggles into his chest. Spending all this time with Jordan, he has been getting finer everyday. Especially since he doesn't have the energy to shave and his sideburns are starting to come in. It's so different because he said he always has to be clean and shaved before seeing me.

"Are you off work now?"

"Yeah baby I'm all yours", he tightens his arms around me. I've been thinking about moving towards the next step with Jordan but I'm not sure. It's like sometimes I'm all in but at the same time I'm scared. Knowing Jordan, I know he will turn into a big teddy bear when it comes to me. I lift my upper half off his body and stare at him.

"What's wrong", he mumbles.

"Nothing", I smile.

He smiles back at me and rubs his hands on the side of my thighs.

"Don't give me that look."

"What look?"

"The look that says you want me to turn you inside out."

I get off his lap and lay on my side of the bed. He turns his body towards me and I fix his durag a little bit. Of course his hands start to rub on me and I let out a nervous giggle.

"Don't get nervous."

"I can't help it."

He leans in and connects our lips together. I thought it was going to be a sweet and simple kiss, until he put his whole body eight on top of me. I was taken back at first but wrap my arms around his neck. His fingers try to slide into my pajama shorts and I wrap my hand around his wrist. I feel his fingers start to rub my folds and I start to feel uncomfortable. It's not because of Jordan it's because I'm not use to being touched this way.

"Babe", I break away from the kiss.

"Yeah."

He moved his head further down my neck and rubs my clit in a more harsh rhythm. I instantly turn into puddy and almost forgot what I was about to say. At this point fuck it this man can do whatever he wants to me.

"You're all nice and wet for daddy huh?"

Yeah fuck a safe word when my boyfriend is saying stuff like this to me. I let out a moan once he inserts a finger in and he ducks his head underneath the covers. I just prepare myself and say a quick little prayer hoping this man spares me. Once I feel his tongue on my second set of lips I shivered. I know it might seem...weird because we're still feeling under the weather, but this is much needed. Jordan has been teasing a little bit the past few days especially when he gets out of the shower. I'm kind of glad that we're moving forward and I'm starting to become sexually comfortable with him.

I feel like spell his first name and lay my head back. Jordan makes sure to give my clit extra attention and I feel the bed sheets gets wet. He peaks out from the covers and I see his chin hairs are drenched.

"You ok?"

"Yeah now go back down there and get to work."

He inserts another finger in and it was a little bit painful but not as much. My eyes open a little bit when I feel him take his fingers out of me. When I was about to say something, his hands slowly creep from the covers and grab my breast. I was a moaning mess because he was still eating me out...this man is a different breed I swear. All I know is I'm going to enjoy this moment. Soon enough I start squirting like a sprinkler and Jordan gets up from the cover.

"That's just a preview for when we actually make love to each other."

"But I'm ready."

No I'm not.

"Nah baby that moment needs to be special and I already got plans in my head now get up so we can take a shower and make out."