16. very special

Micaiah
After I said that, Jordan was on the go the entire time we were in the shower. He was scrubbing his and my body hard as hell until we were both red. The water was hot, but him washing me like that just intensified the color. Finally, I turned the water off, and this dumbass almost slipped in the tub trying to get out.

"See, see, almost busted your ass; relax."

I grab our towels and hand him his, and I swear he did one swipe. See how men act when you offer coochie, but I know he has been waiting for this moment. Honestly, it's been on my mind since we established our safe word. I knew he was the man I wanted to give my virginity to. Jordan showed me that he is well-mannered, caring, sweet, and so many other adjectives that aren't coming to my head right now. I love Jordan, and I can't imagine myself being with any other man but him. He's the perfect guy, and my family loves him very much. I knew I loved him when he started helping out with my mom and even paying for her treatments and medication sometimes. The fact that he was so quick to help with my family means so much to me...I hope that I get to marry this man one day.

Once I'm dry, I hang my towel, walk to the room, and grab my lotion bottle. Jordan tries to take it away from me, but I grab it back, mugging him.

"If you think we are clapping skin without moisturizer, you are tripping move."

I have never seen this boy this impatient before, bringing so much humor to me. While I was lotion up my body, he lit up all the candles we had in the room and dimmed the lights. Then, he had his famous smirk on his face and climbed over me. I was done putting lotion on and decided to help my baby to get his moisture up too.

"I love you."

"I love you too. I'm glad I'm with you."

"I could say the same too," he smiles.

I straddle his lap rubbing his biceps as I smile at him. My arms wrap around the back of his neck while my fingertips softly graze the back of his neck. My eyes stare at him as the admiration twinkles in his eyes.

"I want to marry you one day...I want you to be the mother of my kids."

I didn't know I could make this man fold like it was laundry day. Whatever I was going, I had to keep the momentum up. He slowly flips our bodies over, towering over me. His chain starts to move back and forth in my face, and I'm slowly starting to go crazy. I watch as my boyfriend searches for a condom on his nightstand. The other day we went to the store to get groceries, and I told him to get a new pack. I mean, it was only suitable because of the ones he had expired. Once he gets his hands on one, I watch as he rolls it onto his shaft and looks up, smiling at me. I was already wet just from us kissing, so that shouldn't be an issue for him. I feel him rub the tip up and down my folds before pushing himself inside me. Intaking a sharp breath, my hands clenched on his biceps as I tried to get my breathing down to a rhythm.

"You ok?"

"Yeah, I'm fine," I smile.

I feel him start to move, and I bite my lip, closing my eyes. Soon it starts to feel good, and he rests his head in the crook of my neck. Once he releases that groan in my ear, my hands hold the back of his head as he continues to stroke in and out of me. My vaginal walls start to pulsate, and I already know I will not go any further. It didn't help that Jordan was moaning like crazy in my ear. I love him so much, and I appreciated that he wait this long to share this moment with me. In all honesty, with everything that's going on, this is what I needed right now.

His large hand cups one of my breasts as he smashes his lips onto mine. We twist and turn our heads as he continues to please me. The way his hands were so gentle yet so rough with the grip he had on my hips. I am too in love with how he made me feel, and I do not want it to end. Before I could get any words out, I feel all of my cream escape my body, and the condom expand in size. Jordan pulls out and lays down beside me struggling to catch his breath. I hold my upper body up with my elbows and focus on him.

"Do you want to do a different position?"

"Yeah, if you want to", he breathes out.

It seems like Jordan is scared and trying to be gentle with me since it's my first time, and I'm not really liking it. Sir, this is your coochie probably for the rest of your life...you better fucking show it.

"Baby, you can cut out the innocent act because I told you in the shower that you can slut me out", I whisper.

"But if I do, we will end up in the emergency room. The choice is yours," he smirks.

I am still on my parent's insurance, and explaining to them what happened would be a pain.

'Ok, I'm not asking to be placed in the ER", I laugh, "But you don't have to be gentle with me anymore; we already went past that."

"I know, but I still want to be gentle with you."

I nod my head understanding what he was saying. I watch as he removes the condom before dumping his kids out in the toilet and throwing the latex in the trash."

"Get on all fours."

I wasted no time because I could see a different look in his eyes. I swear if we have to go to the hospital, I will beat his ass as soon as I am discharged.

"Is it ok that we do this without a condom? I haven't been this comfortable ever with any other girl, but I'm comfortable with you."

"Yeah just make sure you pull out."

"Ok."

His hand is placed on my back, pushing my arch deeper into the bed. At this point, I could feel the bed springs that were in his mattress. I can feel him slowly sliding in, which was a different feeling. It was like I could feel every vein that was dying to crawl out of his tip. After this session, I am most definitely scheduling an appointment to get on birth control. We can't always rely on pray and pull, so having something dependable will make me feel better. My hands clutch both breasts as Jordan rocked my hips back into his pelvis. Without the condom, I can feel his dick pulsating, and if he doesn't nut soon, I will change my mind and tell him to turn me into his personal daycare.

He picks up the speed, and the only thing that could be heard in the apartment was our moans and skin clapping. I reach back and start rubbing on my clit causing Jordan to moan at the sight. He picks up the speed even more and I grip onto the sheets screaming out in pain and pleasure. Getting it from the back was different compared to missionary, so I was still getting use to it. Suddenly, Jordan pulls out, and I can feel his semen being released on my back. I watch as he walks into our bathroom grabbing a wash rag and wetting it with the sink. He giggles because I am in the same position.

"Awww my little baby is stuck", he says in a baby voice.

"Shut up."

Once he tosses the rag in our dirty hamper, he helps stretch out my body before throwing a blanket over the both of us. This is my first time getting the dick, and I already know I will be mesmerized. He kisses my lips before turning on Netflix to put on a movie. I feel my eyes start to get drowsy and snuggle closer to Jordan's chest before placing a kiss on it.

"Jordan, I love you."

"I love you too baby now rest up because you sound sleepy."